You have great taste! This item has sold out.
We think you'll love these just as much
Richenna EZ Foot Peeling Set
The Beauty Spy EZ Foot Moisturizing Essence
AHAVA Mineral Foot Cream 2-pack
Bullenbees 2-pack Hand/Foot Cream Plant-Based Mo...
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack Non-Negotiables DermAppe...
Baby Foot Non-Peel Moisturizing Foot Mask
M. Asam 33.8 fl.oz. Vino Gold Foot Cream
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel Set of 2
Deborah Lippmann Soul Mission Self-Heating Foot ...
Perlier Honey Miel Leg and Foot Balm
RelieveIt Footspray with Refill Auto-Ship®
What It Is
Foot spray that helps relieve discomfort associated with wearing high-heel shoes or standing for long periods of time.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Canister with spray
- .5 fl. oz. Refill spray
What It Does
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles, joints and feet
- Topical pain relief
- The ideal solution for women who stand and walk for extended periods of time
- The proprietary spray formulation includes Caribbean pine resin and other key ingredients
- Fast-acting and pleasantly scented
How to Use
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2: consult a doctor before use.
- Spray balls of feet, arches, heels, toes and legs on bare skin before starting your day or activity -- 6-8 spray bursts per foot.
- Apply generously when wearing stockings; 8+ spray bursts per foot.
- Let dry completely.
- Reapply as needed for extended relief.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- FLAMMABLE: keep away from excessive heat or open flame.