Razor Hovertrax 1.5
Overview & Details
Designed for fun-loving thrill-seekers like you, the Razor Hovertrax has been described as Nirvana on wheels. And why not? With its self-balancing technology, 45-minute extended-life battery and ridiculously smooth ride, this is where you want to be. Step up on the deck and you'll feel it instantly. This is the way to glide.
What You Get
- 36-Volt lithium-ion pack includes battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator, and battery charger (installed)
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, and Hovertrax 1.5 meets or exceeds the highest fire and electrical standards.
- Use only Razor Hovertrax 1.5 charger.
- Batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. The charger is not a toy. Always disconnect the charger before wiping down and/or cleaning the Hovertrax 1.5 with a damp cloth. The charger supplied with the Hovertrax 1.5 should be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure and other parts. In the event of such damage, the Hovertrax 1.5 must not be charged until it has been repaired or replaced.
- Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use your Razor Hovertrax 1.5 legally. Follow all applicable laws for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Always wear proper protective equipment, such as an approved safety helmet (with chin strap securely buckled). A helmet may be legally required by local law or regulation in your area. Elbow pads, kneepads, wrist guards, a long-sleeved shirt, long pants and gloves are recommended.
- Always wear athletic shoes (lace-up shoes with rubber soles) and keep shoelaces tied and out of the way of the wheels, motor and drive system. Never ride barefoot or in sandals.
- The Hovertrax 1.5 is intended for indoors or use on smooth, flat surfaces. However, to prevent loss of traction, you must always be careful when riding and learn to identify and avoid slippery and wet surfaces, loose materials, slopes, potholes and other obstacles.
- Stop and step off the Hovertrax 1.5 on unsafe surfaces or terrain.
|Color Choices:||Black, Blue or White|
|Ages:||8 and up|
|Measurements:||Approx. 23"L x 7"W x 6.9"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.4 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 176 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- EverBalance technology automatically levels the Hovertrax 1.5 for an easier mount and smooth ride
Silent, dual-hub motors
- Deliver cruising speeds up to 6 mph for up to 45 minutes of continuous use
Steel frame with shatter-resistant polymer body
- For maximum durability - With blue LED light bars in front
Anti-slip, rubber, traction pads
- Keep you in perfect balance for foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Modes: Training and normal
- Initial charge time: 6 hours
- Recharge time: Up to 4 hours, even if the light turns green
- Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours
Razor Hovertrax 1.5
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell