Rarities Gold-Plated Triangular-Cut Gemstone and White Zircon Ring
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Contemporary and chic, this bold ring design features your choice of a unique, triangular-cut center gemstone highlighted by sparkling white zircon accents. Gold-plated sterling silver.
- Approx. 1-1/4"L x 1-1/16"W x 5/16"H; shank 5/16"W
- Stamped .925; gold-plated; rhodium accents
- Gold-plated sterling silver wide-band ring has triangular-cut colored gemstone at center with ridge facing outward
- Round, white zircons pavé-set north and south of center stone
- All sizes and weights approximate
- White Zircons - Round; 0.6ct
- Color-Enhanced Black Onyx - Triangular (13x11x5mm)
- Labradorite - Triangular (13x11x5mm)
- Composite Turquoise - Triangular (13x11x5mm)
- Green Malachite - Triangular (13x11x5mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.