Rarities Gold-Plated Sterling Silver 3-Stone Halo Gemstone Ring
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Contrasting gemstone colors in a classic three-stone silhouette make this colorful ring a great choice for polished, everyday dressing. Turquoise with purple rhodolite or Spessartite with brown zircon.
- Approx. 7/16"L x 7/8"W x 5/16"H; shank 1/16"W
- Stamped .925; 18K gold-plated
- Yellow gold-plated sterling silver ring has 3 opaque turquoise or spessartite cabochons prong-set across top
- Turquoise ringed in halos of round, purple rhodolite
- Spessartite ringed in halos of round, brown zircons
- Split, tapered shoulders
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Turquoise - Oval (8x6mm)
- Purple Rhodolite - Round; 0.6ct
- Orange Spessartite Garnet - Oval (8x6mm)
- Brown Zircon - Round; 0.6ct
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.