exclusive! Rarities Gold-Plated Blue Tanzanite, Opal and White Zircon Flower Ring
Like a rare and precious flower, this lovely blue tanzanite and opal ring will turn heads and evoke conversation. The white zircons add a "pop" of sparkle to this lovely piece.
- Goldtone sterling silver ring with an oval blue tanzanite cabochon at center
- Surrounded by pear-shaped pink opal cabochon "petals"
- Outlined with round white zircons
- V-shaped slit shank
Good to Know
|Size Choices:||5, 6, 7, 8 or 9|
|Measurements:||Approx. 1-3/16"L x 1-1/8"W x 3/8"H; shank 1/16"|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||0.99ct|
|Blue Tanzanite:||Oval (12x10mm); mined in Tanzania|
|Pink Opal:||Pear (6x4mm); mined in Peru|
|White Zircon:||Round; 0.99ct; mined in Sri Lanka|
Rarities Gold-Plated Blue Tanzanite, Opal and White Zircon Flower Ring
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
About The Brand
Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie
Remind me about upcoming Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie shows.