Rarities: Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie Gem and White Zircon Drop Earrings
Overview & Details
It's a hoop; it's a drop, and it's fabulous. If hoop earrings are your style, you will love this variation on a winning theme. The colors, the sparkle and, of course, the design are all signature worthy.
- Sterling silver hoop earrings round white zircons at stud
- Triangular drop with pear-shaped and round gems
- Amethyst - White zircon hoop with a triangular drop featuring round amethyst in the middle surrounded by pear-shaped amethyst alternating with round blue turquoise beads
- London Blue Topaz - White zircon hoop with a triangular drop featuring round London Blue Topaz in the middle surrounded by pear-shaped London Blue topaz alternating with round blue turquoise beads
- Opal - White zircon hoop with a triangular drop featuring round Ethiopian opal in the middle surrounded by pear-shaped Ethiopian opals alternating with round black spinels
|Color Choices:||Amethyst, London Blue or Opal|
|Measurements:||Approx. 1-3/8"L x 11/16"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Findings:||Pierced with hugger backs|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||Amethyst (3.53ct), London Blue Topaz (4.29ct) or Opal (4.05ct)|
|Amethyst:||Pear (6x4mm), Round (3mm); 2.18ct; mined in Brazil|
|Black Spinel:||Round (4.5mm); mined in China|
|Impregnated/Stabilized Turquoise:||Round (4.5mm); mined in USA|
|London Blue Topaz:||Pear (6x4mm), Round (3mm); 2.94ct; mined in Brazil|
|White Ethiopian Opal:||Pear (6x4mm), Round (3mm); mined in Ethiopia|
|White Zircon:||Round (1.2mm); 1.35ct; mined in Thailand|
I ordered the pair with the Opals, and wow, they are excellent, sparklingly like a Christmas Tree. I love these!!TwinklingStars4, SCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I received these earrings several days ago.They are "gorgeous"! My two favorite colors. They are the perfect length, well made, and very comfortable on my ears. They just "pop" with thewhite zircon framing them. The turquoise and amethyst are good size and stunning. I have already received several compliments on them. Thank you Carol Brodie.RECYBUG, VA
Beautiful earrings, but...
I bought amethyst/turquoise combo. The earrings are beautiful, large, has substantially drop, but the locks are very weak, would need to take to jeweler to fix. For that I gave 4 stars.rxpanz17, PA
Beautiful, but very thick posts.
I LOVED the look of these earrings (I ordered the black spinel/opal earrings), however the posts were so thick/large that I trouble putting them on.doodlesnpeanut, VA
These are gorgeous earrings but they were so hard to get on as the stem is thicker than most and my ears hurt so bad, I couldn't keep them on. They are also heavier than more earrings, but they are beautiful.Mags12, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie
Remind me about Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie upcoming shows.