RapidFix Dual System 10ml Instant Adhesive
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Whether it's automotive repairs, hardware, hobby projects, even marine and industrial work, the fix is in with RapidFix instant adhesive and welding powder. It bonds many materials instantly, including rubber, glass, copper, aluminum, steel and some types of plastics. Use it to bond unlikely materials to one another such as glass to aluminum or rubber to metal. The welding powder can be used to repair all types of holes, cracks and gaps to produce a strong seam to support repairs similar to solder or welded joints. That's a quick fix.
What You Get
- 10 ml RapidFix adhesive
- 10 ml RapidFix welding powder
Good to Know
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use with adequate ventilation and eye protection.
- Adhesive bonds skin instantly - wear gloves.
- Welding powder is only a filling powder to enhance the bond of the adhesive.
- Read instructions thoroughly before using.
RapidFix dual adhesive system
- Incorporates an Instant adhesive and welding powder to bond materials
- Welding powder extends the useful applications and repair capabilities
- This is especially important when a repair calls for a filler solution while also needing an instant bond
- RapidFix also bonds rubber to plastic, glass to metal, PVC to metal and wood to ceramic
- Allows for pin-point application of adhesive and welding powder
- Bonds in seconds
- Firmly press parts together, hold together for a moment to remove the air and items are instantly bonded together
- Excess adhesive can be wiped away with any clean cloth material
RapidFix welding powder
- An instant filler for repairs to cracks and holes in wood, metals, tile and more
- Can be Instantly drilled, sanded, filed, stained and painted
- No welding mask or blow torch required
Adhesive dries clear
- Much broader repair application
- Use to repair glass, ceramics, ABS and PVC plastics
RapidFix adhesive made in USA
RapidFix welding powder made in China
There are limited uses this product works on. I'm a little disappointed because of this finding!Was hoping for a glue anything product. Read the fine print & use as directed!marsha517, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful