Raffaele Ruberto® The Exfoliant
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
Exfoliating formulation containing fossilized amber gem powder, plant enzymes, natural botanicals and organic ingredients and other key ingredients.
What You Get
- 3.7 oz. The Exfoliant
What It Does
- Helps smooth and brighten the look of skin
- Helps soften the feel of skin
- Contains r-lift complex, which includes hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamin C, DMAE, resveratrol, nicotinamide, licorice root, algae, allantoin and green tea
- Contains organic aloe, organic grapeseed oil, organic glycerin and organic licorice root; free of sodium lauryl sulfates
- Infused with the delicate aroma of Himalayan cedarwood and bergamot
How to Use
- Use 1 to 3 times per week, depending on your skin's unique needs.
- Massage a nickel-sized amount to wet face and neck area for 30 seconds and rinse.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Amber Powder, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Stearic Acid, Bromelain, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Essential Oil, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Cedrus Deodara (Himalayan Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Limonene, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Resveratrol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.|
This gives you a fresh feel and makes your skin shine. The fact that it is natural makes it even more attractive. I have used other exfoliating products and usually feel like they are too abrasive. This is my new favorite....try it you will not be disappointed.akhosta, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful