Quickclasp™ Bracelet Helper Set of 2
Overview & Details
Link bracelets are lovely jewelry accents, but tiny clasps often make it difficult to put them on without the help of another person. The Quickclasp bracelet helper makes putting on your bracelets a snap! Its flexible arm and comfortable handle lets you hold one end of your bracelet just where you need it, so you can quickly fasten it yourself. This set of 2 means you can keep one and save the other for easy gifting.
What You Get
- 2 jewel-handle bracelet helpers
- 2 velvet drawstring storage bags
|Color Choices:||Green (green and clear handles), Red (red and teal handles) or Purple (purple and black handles)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 1"W x 1"H|
|Material Composition:||Made of flexible metal tubing, plastic|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
- Clip secures one end of your bracelet, allowing your free hand to wrap it around your wrist and instantly secure the clasp
Flexible metal arm
- Works with any hand size
- Allows you to hold the bracelet in the most comfortable position
- Use right- or left-handed
Faceted jeweled handle
- Rounded handle is easy to grip
Protective coating on clip
- Won't scratch jewelry
- Grips all types of watch and bracelet clasps - Lobster claw, spring ring, toggle, watch bracelets and straps, etc.
Velvet storage pouch
- Conveniently stores your Quickclasp in your purse, jewelry box, etc.
- Makes great gift packaging
Great little tool
great little tool to assist with donning bracelets!! After you practice its pretty easy to use. Love how the handle fits in palm of hand easy to hold diameter . The flexible arm increases the ease to assist with putting bracelet on . The rubber coated tips work great hence no scratching the jewerly. Thank you HSN for bringing this product to us !!123345667, CA
Takes a few practice tries, but if you are by yourself well worth the time. AS for me anything that helps me do for myself is something worth your time.kozekat, MI
A MUST for putting on bracelets!!
There are several bracelets that I can NOT get on without this tool, no way, can't do! Will not be without this tool. Who ever invented this, thank you very much!!Connie1824, CA
I have always needed help putting on tight bracelets. But with this little helper, I no longer need help from anyone. It is easy to use. I greatly needed this. I recommend this for both men and women.Earlybme, DCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Finally I can clasp my bracelets easily by myself!lovetrixie55569, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful