Quickclasp™ Bracelet Helper Set of 2
Overview & Details
Link bracelets are lovely jewelry accents, but tiny clasps often make it difficult to put them on without the help of another person. The Quickclasp bracelet helper makes putting on your bracelets a snap! Its flexible arm and comfortable handle lets you hold one end of your bracelet just where you need it, so you can quickly fasten it yourself. This set of 2 means you can keep one and save the other for easy gifting.
What You Get
- 2 jewel-handle bracelet helpers
- 2 velvet drawstring storage bags
|Color Choices:||Green (green and clear handles), Red (red and teal handles) or Purple (purple and black handles)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 1"W x 1"H|
|Material Composition:||Made of flexible metal tubing, plastic|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
- Clip secures one end of your bracelet, allowing your free hand to wrap it around your wrist and instantly secure the clasp
Flexible metal arm
- Works with any hand size
- Allows you to hold the bracelet in the most comfortable position
- Use right- or left-handed
Faceted jeweled handle
- Rounded handle is easy to grip
Protective coating on clip
- Won't scratch jewelry
- Grips all types of watch and bracelet clasps - Lobster claw, spring ring, toggle, watch bracelets and straps, etc.
Velvet storage pouch
- Conveniently stores your Quickclasp in your purse, jewelry box, etc.
- Makes great gift packaging
I have always needed help putting on tight bracelets. But with this little helper, I no longer need help from anyone. It is easy to use. I greatly needed this. I recommend this for both men and women.Earlybme, DC
Finally I can clasp my bracelets easily by myself!lovetrixie55569, FL
my bracelet's BFF's !!
I really love this bracelet helper set. anyone who has had to have help with a bracelet, knows how difficult it can be to find help sometimes. My bracelet helper set is not only pretty , but works amazingly well ,and easy to use too. I can now wear all my neglected bracelets. thank you HSN, for such a good product.mrsbarganhunter, IDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
surprised this has never been thought of
great for anyone no matter age, dexterity, etc. the jewel handle is just the right size to grab and makes a nice statement to a utility piece.artifactguy, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Works like a charm!
Such a helpful gizmo, so glad so have purchased it! Has a good quality feel and weight to it. I no longer have to fuss with fastening my bracelets.taem, CA