- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy Free Shipping and Flexpay on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
This Q-Snap Floor Frame is large enough for two stitchers to sit at comfortably.
- Provides approx. 28" x 39" of surface
- Approx. 31-1/2"H
- Weighs approx. 10-1/2 lbs.
- Comes with suitcase-style carton with carrying handle
Q-Snap quilting frame
Have not used this item at this time. When material arrived in timely manner, all pieces were there. Frame went together easily and was easy to take back apart. Item went back in case quickly and is now ready to set up and use. I also own o ther Q-Snap frames which are used almost daily. I have owned them for several years and would recommend them to friends and relatives., MN
This frame is not as easy to use as suggested. Not even with the tilt frame. I use it for basting the Quilt. Photos show people sitting down and enjoying themselves. Most reviews state: "Wonderful" so glad to have. Well, I was sorry I ever got talked into letting my first quilter go. It was custom made. No, the maker did not do it to my specifications. Nix this, nix that- so it was dangerous. Most are with heavy pins permanently sticking out.This has not pins. It can still pinch your fingers. Worse thing, I had to stand up to use it. That was with the tilt attachment.It is under the bed. Until next quilt needs basting. It takes up a lot of room. More than my previous one made out of wood.QuiltKnit, MA