We think you'll love these just as much
PUR Light Skin Perfecting Powder Matte Bronzer
Overview & Details
What It Is
A skin-perfecting matte bronzer in a buildable and blendable dark shade that delivers a natural-looking radiance.
What You Get
- .3 oz. Skin Perfecting Powder Bronzing Act Matte Bronzer - Light
What It Does
- Infused with Ceretin® Complex, which has been shown to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps brighten the look of your complexion for a subtle, all-over warmth that radiates
- Highly blendable and buildable
- Delivers a natural-looking glow and easily doubles as a contour to create depth and dimension
- Designed with a mosaic of medium and dark tone hues, it's the perfect bronzer for medium to dark complexions.
How to Use
- For a healthy-looking glow, apply to the high points of the face.
- To contour the face, apply to the hollows of the cheeks, sides of the nose, the perimeter of the face and underneath the chin.
- To contour the body, outline the areas of the body that need definition.
Made in USA
Good to Know
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ceretin® Complex is a registered trademark of Astral Health & Beauty, Inc.
|Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceramide AP, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742|
Not what I expected
I was very excited to try this product after reading the reviews. Boy, was I disappointed. As far as the makeup goes, it does feel nice on my skin, however, to sell this as a matte bronzer is a misnomer...it has absolutely no color to it, and it is like using a finishing powder. What a shame!stephie812, KYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful