PUR Dark Skin Perfecting Powder Matte Bronzer
Overview & Details
What It Is
A skin-perfecting matte bronzer in a buildable and blendable dark shade that delivers a natural-looking radiance.
What You Get
- .3 oz. Skin Perfecting Powder Bronzing Act Matte Bronzer - Dark
What It Does
- Infused with Ceretin® Complex, which has been shown to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps brighten the look of your complexion for a subtle, all-over warmth that radiates
- Highly blendable and buildable
- Delivers a natural-looking glow and easily doubles as a contour to create the appearance of depth and dimension
- Designed with a mosaic of medium and dark tone hues, it's the perfect bronzer for medium to dark complexions.
How to Use
- For a healthy-looking glow, apply to the high points of the face.
- To contour the face, apply to the hollows of the cheeks, sides of the nose, the perimeter of the face and underneath the chin.
- To contour the body, outline the areas of the body that need definition.
Made in USA
Good to Know
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Ceretin® Complex is a registered trademark of Astral Health & Beauty, Inc.
|Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceramide AP, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)|
I've tried practically every Bronzer, from Prestige to Drugstore brands, in an effort to add some BELIEVABLE, NATURAL Warmth to my Caramel Complexion.. NOBODY seemed to be able to Formulate CORRECTLY! Either I had "Fairy Face" from all the glitter or just an Ashy, Muddy MESS! Enter PUR.. The INSTANT I applied it, I knew my Search was over! I was GORGEOUS! My face had a Warm, HEALTHY Glow - NO Glitter, NO SHINE, just that BEAUTIFUL, Sun-Kissed Mahogany reminiscent of youthful Summers - FINALLY!!SoBlessed224, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love Pur's mineral foundation, but not this bronzer. It didn't go on my face smoothly and after applying I looked like a painted raccoon on my cheeks. It's the last thing you put on your face after your foundation and have to start all over again because it doesn't look natural at all. Advice to the ladies, dust off before applying and start off very, very, very lightly.MercyMe52, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful