Propel Sky Force Battling Laser Drone 2-pack
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Get ready for aerial combat missions with your friends. Battle across the skies with these awesome Sky Force drones. Perform 360-degree aerial stunts. Take on up to 8 opponents with the ultimate interactive flying battle game. But, watch out! Three strikes and you're out. Let the battle begin!
What You Get
- 2 Drones
- 2 Wireless controllers
- 2 Sets of 4 replacement propeller blades
- 2 Sets of 4 extra screws
- 2 Screwdrivers
- 2 Chargers
- 2 Blade installation guides
- 2 Instruction manuals
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Make sure to be in a large open space preferably a field or a park with an open radius of at least 200 feet.
- Make sure to start your drone on a clean flat level surface before take-off.
- Beginner pilots should learn how to control your drone in a large open field or park on a day with zero or very light wind.
- Do not try to fly your drone too high until you become a more experienced pilot.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, Red or Orange|
|Model #:||HS-2435 (Sky Force)|
|Ages:||14 and up|
|Flying Time per Charge:||Approx. 5-6 minutes|
|Charge Time:||Approx. 40 minutes|
|Measurements:||Approx. 7.95"L x 7"W x 4.5"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.24 oz.|
|Power:||Drone - 430mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via included charger Controller - Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides extremely stable flight and maneuverability
2 speed settings
- Provides flying options, perfect for beginner or more advanced pilots
360º aerial stunts
- Enjoy cool tricks at the push of a button
Laser battle game mode
- So up to 8 drones can fight it out for air supremacy
- Full-function 2.4GHz remote control
- Rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery
- Replacement propellers included
- For outdoor use
Had issues with batteries.Lou1818, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
NOT AS EASY AS SHOWN
ME AND MY NEPHEWS 15 AND 16 COULD NOT GET THE CONTROLS TO CONTROL IN THE CORRECT DIRECTIONS, WOULD GO ALL OVER THE PLACE, HAD TO SEND BACK.COO77, MNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased as a Christmas gift. I thought they would be more sturdy since they are called "Battling" Laser Drones. My grandson's drone frame broke when it hit the ground. Definitely not sturdy. If you purchase these definitely purchase the "Protection Insurance", you will probably need it! Other than that the drones are fun to fly, until they break that is.Shannanlee50, WAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Not worth it
One of the drones was missing a battery. Ive had them for 5 months now and havent been able to use because of the missing battery. The manufacturer is completely sold out and will not have them in stock. Useless as I purchased it from HSN and one way or another couldnt get a battery. Dont waste your money on this product, youre better off getting a higher quality one.sindee7, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Short flight time
Kids love it but the fun only last five minutes then we have to charge again. I'll have to buy another battery before they lose interest.ICUP, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful