Propel RC 2-pack Star Quest Battle Drones
Overview & Details
Bring on the battle with these Star Quest battling drones. Great for new and experienced pilots alike, this duo lets you engage in exciting in-air battle sequences with each other. Built-in six-axis gyroscopes help keep them stable, while infrared laser technology allows them to "shoot" back and forth at each other for some fun competition.
What You Get
- 2 Star Quest drones
- 2 Wireless controllers
- USB Charger
- Spare parts pack
- Flight Club invitation card
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Make sure to be in a large open space — preferably a field or a park — with an open radius of at least 200 feet.
- Be sure to start your drone on a clean flat level surface before take-off.
- Until you have experience in flying your Star Quest drone, it is not advised to use it in wind of any strength. Wait until a wind-free or extremely light wind day when learning how to fly.
- A fully charged drone can fly for approximately 5 to 6 minutes depending on environment and user input.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8"L x 8"W x 1-3/4"H each|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.6 oz. each|
|Power Source:||Drones - 1 built-in rechargeable battery in each drone that charges via included charger Controllers - 3 AA batteries (sold separately) required for each controller|
|Recommended Age Range:||For ages 14 and older|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Great for both friends who are just learning how to fly drones as well as experienced pilots
- Advanced technology delivers real flight maneuvers and battle action
- Produce their own shooting sounds and feedback
Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic chip
- Helps keep the drone extremely stable in all conditions
Infrared laser technology
- Allows it to "shoot" other combat drones
- After 3 strikes, the defeated Star Quest drone slowly spirals to a landing and its controller becomes inactive
Fast battery charging
- Average charge time is approximately 40 minutes
- Can be used either inside or outside
Great Gift for Grandchildren
Originally, I had no idea what a Hoverboard was until my 7 year old grandson requested one. And, his sister 4 years old needed her own. That's when I did some research.And, to my surprise it is a very popular item. I think it would be great for college students on campus. But, so far I'm very pleased:)Oh, I initially had a problem with delivery. UPS lost one of the Hoverboards. And, as of today they haven't located it. But, thanks to HSN they sent another one right away for ChristmasTheRealDeal37, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful