We think you'll love these just as much
Promier Porta Bulb 4-pack Wireless COB LED Bulbs
Overview & Details
When the power is out, you can easily shed some light on your area — and then take it with you with this battery-powered LED 4-pack. The cool-to-the-touch bulb easily attaches to its base, or you can carry the bulb on its own as a flashlight. Even after the power returns, simply install the base and bulb in your closet or pantry for electric-free illumination. Now there's a bright idea.
What You Get
- 4-pack Bulbs with built-in base
- 12 AAA Batteries
Good to Know
- Product is to be used for indoor use only.
Batteries should be replaced immediately once discharged and at the same time.
Surface should be cleaned prior to stick and tape mounting.
Product should be used and stored in a clean dry environment.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 4"H each|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.2 oz. each|
|Battery Requirements:||Requires 3 AAA batteries per unit (included)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Use hands-free when it's attached to the base or use as a flashlight
- Perfect for under attics, closets, basements, pantries, under the sink, tool sheds, tents, under the stairs, inside cabinets and anywhere bright, temporary light is needed
Versatile, easy-to-use base
- Attaches to any clean smooth surface at any angle
- Easily mounts with either the included double sided adhesive or permanently mount it using 2 small screws (not included)
- Includes a convenient retractable hanging loop
Bottom of the bulb is magnetic
- Conveniently sticks to most metal surfaces
COB (chips on board) LED
- Bulb stays cool to the touch
Easy push-button operation
- Two brightness levels
Love these light bulbs
I have a very dark closet and had tried several other lights to help. These do have to brightest lights and I like to be able to take the bulb out of the socket to see into the farthest corner.grgma12, FL
Battery powered porta bulbs
These are great. They are quite bright with a dimmer switch and magnetically stay in the base but can be pulled out and used anywhere. I have a few closets with no power and no lights, these light up the whole closet. And can be removed for power outages, replaceable AAA batteries.Jackfrosty, PA
Great backup lights if power goes out. Won't have to search for candles.The stand sticks securely so you always know where it is. Then you can pick it up out of the stand and take it with you like a flashlight. Great idea!cherwin, FL
I love these little lights. They are VERY bright, you can put them around the house and feel safe if there's ever a power outage. I've given them as gifts -- friends love them -- and I've used them as a flashlight. Very lightweight. Just remember to keep little batteries around -- basic AAA batteries.cutestkittiesmom, CA
Let there be light
Easy to use because of the batteries ready to install. Light up my closetDar88, WA