Promier Porta Bulb 4-pack Wireless COB LED Bulbs
Inventor Cody Grandadam had a light bulb moment, literally. Upon seeing a product that used a magnetic to stick to the wall, Cody knew immediately how he could make that idea work for him…and many others now too! PortaBulb provides light anywhere you need it and its magnetic base makes storage simple. Say goodbye to clunky flashlights thanks to PortaBulb.
Overview & Details
When the power is out, you can easily shed some light on your area — and then take it with you with this battery-powered LED 4-pack. The cool-to-the-touch bulb easily attaches to its base, or you can carry the bulb on its own as a flashlight. Even after the power returns, simply install the base and bulb in your closet or pantry for electric-free illumination. Now there's a bright idea.
What You Get
- 4-pack Bulbs with built-in base
- 12 AAA Batteries
Good to Know
- Product is to be used for indoor use only.
Batteries should be replaced immediately once discharged and at the same time.
Surface should be cleaned prior to stick and tape mounting.
Product should be used and stored in a clean dry environment.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 4"H each|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.2 oz. each|
|Battery Requirements:||Requires 3 AAA batteries per unit (included)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Use hands-free when it's attached to the base or use as a flashlight
- Perfect for under attics, closets, basements, pantries, under the sink, tool sheds, tents, under the stairs, inside cabinets and anywhere bright, temporary light is needed
Versatile, easy-to-use base
- Attaches to any clean smooth surface at any angle
- Easily mounts with either the included double sided adhesive or permanently mount it using 2 small screws (not included)
- Includes a convenient retractable hanging loop
Bottom of the bulb is magnetic
- Conveniently sticks to most metal surfaces
COB (chips on board) LED
- Bulb stays cool to the touch
Easy push-button operation
- Two brightness levels
wasn't sure that I needed these but on 4 flex I said why not.. I live in southern Florida and was without electricity for a week due to hurricane Irma(thanks for including the batteries) cause there was none to buy. Liked how they had a stand and was able to be easily moved when I needed to move around the house. will buy the light switches next thank you so much for this productCozie, FL