ProForm® Pilates Studio Chair with DVD
Overview & Details
If you're seeking to increase your strength and tone your muscles, or look good at the beach, this home training Pilates chair is for you. Attach the adjustable and progressive resistance bands and follow along with the included workout DVD for a variety of training positions and options that will give you a total-body workout. Here's to your health.
What You Get
- Pilates chair
- 2 Hand cords
- Pilates studio workout DVD
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on frame, 90 days on parts & labor
Good to Know
- This Pilates chair is intended for home use only.
- Consult your physician before beginning this or any weight loss or exercise program.
|Measurements:||Approx. 24"L x 34-1/2"W x 21-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 38.25 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 250 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel, wood, foam, vinyl, rubber and polyester|
|Care:||Keep indoors away from moisture and dust. Do not use in a garage or covered patio or near water. Place on a level surface with clearance around the Pilates chair to mount and dismount. To protect the floor or carpet from damage, place a mat under the Pilates chair. Inspect and properly tighten all parts each time the Pilates chair is used. Replace any worn parts immediately. Use the hand cords only when seated on the Pilates chair. Move the pedals upward and downward in a controlled manner. Main|
|Assembly Time:||One person approx. 15 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Total body Pilates equipment
- Design based on a traditional Pilates chair to provide strengthening and cardio benefits in one workout
- Helps sculpt and tone arms, legs, buns, thighs and abs
- Helps develop flexibility, strength and cardio
- Helps tone and build long, slender muscles
Adjustable & progressive resistance bands
- Work out with the resistance that fits your training level
- Relocate to provide the resistance you need
- Provide more or less resistance, according to your needs
4 Position upper-body resistance attachments
- Attach resistance bands to work a variety of upper-body muscles with multiple positions
Split-step pedal system
- Bars work independently or together
- Works arms and legs individually or together
- Helps maximize strength of core muscles, back and shoulders
- Helps sculpt legs, arms, buttocks and thighs while target-toning abs with every move
- Helps with aerobic conditioning and fat burning
- Works multiple muscle groups at the same time
- Keep your training area clean from clutter by easily storing chair out of the way when you're finished exercising
- Contains multiple sessions led by a professional trainer
I finally have a means of exercise I don't mind doing, in fact, I look forward to doing it when I can.suluki1, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Great decision to purchase this!
I am enjoying the way I feel after using this chair. More strength and power and yes the core strength is going to improve. My husband and I both are using the chair.redkcmom, MOWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics and reliability make ProForm treadmills a popular choice for fitness enthusiasts around the world. ProForm revolutionized the treadmill industry with its famous SpaceSaver® foldaway design. The company continues its tradition of quality and innovation with a complete line of exercise bikes, elliptical machines, weight benches and more.
Remind me about ProForm® upcoming shows.