We think you'll love these just as much
ProForm Desk Treadmill Powered by iFit
Incorporate a healthier alternative to sitting at work with this desk treadmill. It features a wide desk surface, compact tread belt, a USB charging station and iFit Coach technology. Work and work out, all at the same time.
What You Get
- Upright knob
- Power switch
- Power cord
- Platform cushion
- Hear rate monitor
- Walking belt
- Foot pad
- Idler roller
- Adjustment screws
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty on frame and motor, 1-year on parts and labor
Good to Know
- Access iFit account from computer, tablet or smartphone. Requires membership.
- Syncing iFit account from tablet to machine currently on Android and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
- Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Do not place treadmill on any surface that blocks air openings.
- Place a mat under the treadmill to protect the floor or carpet.
iFit Coach ready treadmill
- Automatically adjusts the incline to re-create trails from Mongolia to Ecuador
- Customize your training with unlimited workouts designed by certified personal trainers
- Growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from beginner to marathoner (subscription required)
Large LCD display
- Keeps your workout stats in front of you as you work and work out
- Watch your mileage, speed, calorie burn, heart rate and time add up
40" x 18" Desktop work surface
- Spread out documents, files and your laptop
- 1" Solid surface offers a sturdy workspace and is protected with attractive mahogany wood grain laminate
EKG Grip Pulse heart rate sensor
- Two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars so you can see your heart rate while you train
- Certain instances can hinder an accurate heart rate reading, including your physical characteristics, the type and intensity of your activity, etc.
2.6 CHP Mach motor
- Delivers smooth, consistent power for full range of workouts, intervals, speed and endurance
18" x 55" Tread belt
- Roomy deck doesn't confine you as you walk and work
- 55" Length gives your legs plenty of room to get moving
- 18" Width allows your upper-body comfortable elbow room
0 to 6 mph Digital QuickSpeed control
- In-home efficiency booster means you can walk every day without using excessive amounts of electricity
- Convenient speed buttons let you adjust your intensity instantly
- As you walk, jog or run, you'll have a softer landing with every step
- With less stress on your feet, ankles, knees and hips, you'll enjoy a longer workout and faster recovery time
Integrated tablet holder
- Make fitness time multi-tasking time
- Shelf keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves
Audio auxiliary port
- Allows you to listen to your entertainment at a higher volume
- Built with dual 2" speakers, you can hear your music or videos with less complication
- Increase or decrease your pace to match the tempo of your tunes
- Durable belt and frame help provide a smooth workout
- Maximum weight capacity approximately 300 lbs.
2.5" Balanced rollers
- Precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers
- Large belt rollers decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum
- You'll also notice less noise and better grip
- When you're finished with your workout on the treadmill desk, you can easily adjust the desktop height for a comfortable sitting position
- Treadmill folds up and out of the way when you're done with your workout
|Measurements:||Approx. 77"L x 40.5"W x 58.6"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 229 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Metal and plastic|
|Care:||Keep treadmill indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put treadmill in a garage or covered patio, or near water. Place treadmill on a level surface, with at least 8' of clearance behind it and 2' on each side.|
|Power Source:||Standard outlet|
|Assembly:||1 to 2 people approx. 1 to 2 hours|
|Country of Origin:||China|
ProForm Desk Treadmill Powered by iFit
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell