We think you'll love these just as much
ProForm Cadence LT 2.5 Treadmill Sensor
Get interactive trainers to lead your workout with iFIT, giving you the motivation and knowledge you need to succeed on the Cadence LT 2.5 treadmill from ProForm. Train with confidence knowing you are doing what is best for your body every day. With iFIT, your trainer can automatically adjust the speed and incline of your treadmill to match the terrain and pacing of their workout, letting you follow along hands-free.
What You Get
- Accessory tray
- Heart rate monitor
- 1-year iFIT Coach membership
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty on motor, 90-days on parts and labor
Good to Know
- Consult your physician before starting any exercise program. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
- Place the treadmill on a level surface, with at least 8' (2.4 m) of clearance behind it and 2' (0.6 m) on each side. Do not place the treadmill on any surface that blocks air openings. To protect the floor or carpet from damage, place a mat under the treadmill.
- Keep children under age 16 and pets away from the treadmill at all times.
- The treadmill should be used only by persons weighing 300 lbs. (136 kg) or less.
- The heart rate monitor is not a medical device. Various factors, including the user's movement, may affect the accuracy of heart rate readings. The heart rate monitor is intended only as an exercise aid in determining heart rate trends in general.
- Do not attempt to move the treadmill until it is properly assembled. You must be able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg) to move the treadmill.
iFIT Bluetooth Smart Enabled
- Connect your phone or tablet to the Cadence LT 2.5 treadmill via Bluetooth to gain full access to streaming interactive personal trainers that help guide you through global and studio workouts, controlling your machine's speed along the way to give you the training you need. (Treadmill connects to tablet via Bluetooth and does not contain Bluetooth audio speaker)
- iFIT experience shown
- Internet and WIFI required. iFIT membership activation requires credit/debit card and auto-renews for fee. Cancel at anytime
Large LCD window display
- Workout stats are in front of you as you work out
- Watch your mileage, speed, calorie burn, heart rate and time add up
Self-cooling 2.5 HP motor
- Delivers smooth, consistent power to your full range of your workout intervals, speed, and endurance
- Easily handles constant speed changes
16" x 50" tread belt
- Roomy deck so you won't feel confined as you walk, jog or run
- 50" length gives your legs room to get moving
- 16" width allows upper-body plenty of elbow room
QuickSpeed buttons for speed and incline control
- Change your speed and incline at the touch of a button
- Buttons are conveniently integrated into treadmill's console
0 to 10 MPH speed
- Bigger motor size for quick acceleration
0 to 10% incline
- Realistically conditions body for challenging uphill routes
- Automatic incline adjustability
- Strengthens legs
EKG Grip Pulse heart rate sensor
- Two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In several seconds you will be able to see your heart rate while you train (This is not a medical device and accuracy may vary.)
- Precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers
- Decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum
- Less noise and better grip
- Treadmill folds up and can be rolled out of the way when you are done with the front-mounted wheels
Integrated device shelf
- Keeps device secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves
Audio auxiliary port with dual 2" speakers
- You'll hear your music or videos with less complication
|Measurements:||Approx. 65"L x 29"W x 54.5"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 156 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel and nylon|
|Care:||Clean treadmill regularly by wiping exterior parts with a damp cloth and small amount of mild soap; do not spray liquids directly on the treadmill; keep walking belt clean and dry|
|Power Source:||Standard outlet|
|Assembly:||Requires 1 to 2 people approx. 1 to 2 hours|
|Country of Origin:||China|