Professor Amos SuperFast Max Drain-Opening Powder
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Who has time for slow drains and standing water? Power through slime and grime to dissolve clogs with Superfast Max. With just one scoop, the powerful, concentrated powder works to open tough clogs fast. It even comes with a measuring scoop. Superfast Max does the dirty work so you won't have to.
What You Get
- 12 oz. SuperFast Max drain-opening powder
Good to Know
- Do not use with ammonia, acid, bleach or any other chemicals.
- Never use with a plungers as splashing can occur.
- Never use in toilets, urinals, garbage disposals or dishwashers.
- Store in a cool, dry, properly ventilated area. Keep separate from reactive metals such as zinc and aluminum. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Attacks hair, grease and oil that build up in drains
- Causes hair to disintegrate and liquefies thick grease and oil build-up to keep pipes clean and flowing
- Unique hot water activated solution speeds up the dissolving and works in minutes
- Ideal for use in kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, laundry sinks, showers and tubs
- Super concentrated - delivers 12 clog openings or 24 drain maintenance applications per bottle
Made in USA
great-works as promised
Recommendcreedlcsw, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great drain cleaner!
I used this product on all my drains throughout the house and it works like a miracle. Highly recommend this product. In fact, all of Professor Amos's products are exceptional. Thank you.GB4709, NVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
I had a very slow bathtub drain. The shower water would stand in the tub for hours. Tried just about everything, nothing helped. I used this once and saw improvement, so I used it a second time, now the water drains right out. Used it on the bathroom sink also, which was slow, clogged and gross. After 1 treatment, water rushed right out. No snaking, no plunging, no mess.Highly recommend and I will be purchasing more.simon34, CTWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
This product works very well I am so glad I orderedSugar3924, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
My roommate stuff artichokes into the disposal. He called me and said the kitchen sink is clogged and he cannot fix it because he was tired. After a long work day I come home with the sink on a two inch standing water. I mix up the powder and poured it into the sink. I had to put more of it and waited - remember these were artichokes! It took about two hours and a little help with the septic cleaner - Prof Amos powder. You got to let the powder do its job - digest the stuff stuck in there. Finally I got the disposal to clear the clog. I am asking my room mate to buy 3 of this as payback. BTW for such a clog I did use up about half of the bottle in increments. it save us calling a plumber, save us time opening up the sink. Stock up!Rainjita, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Work smarter, not harder. That's the philosophy of self-made cleaning guru Professor Amos. He believes your cleaning experience should be fast and enjoyable. Known for his line of soapless cleaning products, Professor Amos was an innovator of the first cleaning infomercial and has demonstrated his products on a popular late-night talk show. Today, his full line of cleaners sells on HSN and all over the world.
When To Watch
with Host Helen Keaney
with Host Brett Chukerman