Professor Amos Shock It Clean Extreme Powerballs Kit
Overview & Details
Give grease and grime a double-barreled blast with the Professor's Shock It Clean and Power Ball kit. Shock It Clean makes a whopping 128 quarts and cleans everything from carpet and upholstery to tile and grout to linoleum and vinyl floors. Use the concentrated Power Balls for heavy-duty cleaning on toilets and even pots and pans. Work smarter, not harder. Thanks, Professor!
What You Get
- 8 Power balls
- 64 oz. Shock It Extreme concentrated cleaner
- 32 oz. Empty spray bottle
Good to Know
- Do not use full strength. Dilute as recommended per directions.
- Not recommended for use on pearls, opals, composite or treated stones.
- Shelf life of 2 years for both products.
|Fragrances:||Cucumber Melon, Lavender Mint, Citrus Zest, Clean & Fresh, Enchanted Garden or Good Karma|
|Measurements:||Sponge approx. 5"L x 4"W x 2"H|
|Material Composition:||Sponge made of nylon|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Shock It Clean Extreme
- Concentrated formula
- Economical and long-lasting
- Each 64 oz. bottle of concentrate makes 128 quarts of moderate-strength cleaner and 256 quarts of everyday strength cleaner
Multipurpose stain removal
- Can be used in light, moderate and strong cleaning ratios
- Removes grease, oil, juice, grime, dirt, food stains, lipstick and more
Use on a variety of water-washable surfaces
- Works well on cabinets, counter tops, floors, windows, bathtubs, household appliances, stove tops, outdoor furniture and other hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom and around the house
- Also works on carpet and upholstery, tile and grout, and linoleum and vinyl floors
Contains no soap
- Leaves no residue
- Concentrated solid cleaning solution
- Each Power Ball can be diluted in up to 3 gallons of hot or cold water
Perfect for use in buckets for heavy-duty cleaning with mops or brushes
- Drop in bucket and watch it fizz and bubble
- No measuring; releases blended cleaning mixture into water
Excellent cleaner and degreaser
- Great for use on floors, walls, ceilings, decks and areas where grease and grime collect
Can be cut in half for multiple applications when dissolved in smaller amounts of water
- Can be used in toilet bowls, in sinks as a presoak and in smaller buckets if less than 3 gallons of water is needed
Love this stuff thank youAdriennamayes, TX
Nothing cleans better and the deal was fantastic. A must have item. Now off to my chicken dinner.Stefano08, NJ
I was blown away by how well this product worked and had to share. I have a dining room table that I had given up hope that it could be brought back to its original look. We bought it in 1999 and over the years it developed a film that I couldnt get off. I figured Id give Shock It a try and it worked! Even my husband was impressed. The water was black from all the crud that was removed. After using a little olive oil to give the table a shine it looks better than new. Awesome product!Tracy1950, NJ
Shock it clean
This stuff is awesome!!! I've only cleaned one carpet so far and it did such a beautiful job I had buy another bottle I will not need any other cleaner!1192heidi, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
This product is every thing that they said it was I just love this Product thanks HSNbooks9, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Work smarter, not harder. That's the philosophy of self-made cleaning guru Professor Amos. He believes your cleaning experience should be fast and enjoyable. Known for his line of soapless cleaning products, Professor Amos was an innovator of the first cleaning infomercial and has demonstrated his products on a popular late-night talk show. Today, his full line of cleaners sells on HSN and all over the world.
Remind me about Professor Amos upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Shannon Smith