exclusive! Professor Amos Shock It Clean Extreme Concentrate 32 oz. Kit - Citrus Zest
Food stain on your carpet? Shock It. Grease and mud on your linoleum? Shock It. Dingy-looking jewelry? Give you one guess. Wherever dirt and grime reside, Professor Amos can help you Shock It Clean with his powerful concentrated cleanser. Indoor jobs. Outdoor jobs. Everyday household messes. You name it. Just spray it on, wipe it off and ... done! Thanks, Professor!
What You Get
- 32 oz. Shock It Clean Extreme concentrate
- Empty spray bottle
- Yellow sponge
Good to Know
- Do not use full strength.
- Not recommended for use on pearls, opals, composite or treated stones.
- Economical and long-lasting
- Can be used in light, moderate or strong cleaning ratios
- When diluted as directed, the 32 fl. oz. bottle makes 64 quarts of moderate-strength cleaner
Multipurpose stain removal
- Removes grease, oil, juice, lipstick and food stains
Use on a variety of water-washable surfaces both indoors and out
- Works well on cabinets and household appliances, stove tops and other areas in the kitchen and around the home
- Diluted, Shock It Clean Extreme can be used on carpet and upholstery, tile and grout, linoleum and vinyl floors, outdoor furniture, bathrooms, household appliances, bathrooms, kitchen surfaces and some jewelry (not recommended for use on pearls, opals, composite or treated stones)
- Add diluted solution to carpet and upholstery cleaning machines
Contains no soap
- Leaves no residue
|Spray Bottle Capacity:||32 fl. oz.|
|Measurements:||Spray Bottle - Approx. 3-3/8"Diameter x 11-1/2"H including sprayer Sponge - Approx. 5"L x 4"W x 2"H|
|Material Composition:||Sponge - Nylon|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
About The Brand
Work smarter, not harder. That's the philosophy of self-made cleaning guru Professor Amos. He believes your cleaning experience should be fast and enjoyable. Known for his line of soapless cleaning products, Professor Amos was an innovator of the first cleaning infomercial and has demonstrated his products on a popular late-night talk show. Today, his full line of cleaners sells on HSN and all over the world.
Remind me about upcoming Professor Amos shows.