Professor Amos 16 oz. Shock It Clean Extreme - Cucumber Melon
Overview & Details
When grease and grime are hard to clean, let the Professor do his thing on many indoor and outdoor water-washable surfaces. Dilute this fresh smelling concentrated cleaner to make 64 quarts and use it on carpet and upholstery, tile and grout, linoleum and vinyl floors, outdoor furniture and much more. Work smarter, not harder. Thanks Professor!
What You Get
- 16 fl. oz. Shock It Clean Extreme concentrate - cucumber melon scent
Good to Know
- Do not use full strength. Dilute as recommended per directions.
- Protection for hands and eyes is recommended. Product will remove moisture from skin. Rinse with water. If irritation persists contact a physician.
- Do not soak faux jewelry.
- Economical and long-lasting
- Each 16 oz. bottle of concentrate makes 32 quarts of moderate-strength cleaner
- Double that for the everyday-strength cleaner and get 64 quarts
Multipurpose stain removal
- Can be used in light, moderate and strong cleaning ratios
- Removes oil, juice, grime, dirt, food stains, lipstick and more
Use on a variety of water-washable surfaces indoors and out
- Can be used on carpet and upholstery, tile and grout, linoleum and vinyl floors, outdoor furniture, bathrooms, household appliances, cabinets, household appliances, stove tops and other kitchen surfaces, jewelry (do not soak faux jewelry) and much more
- Diluted solution can be used with carpet and upholstery cleaning machines
Contains no soap
- Leaves no residue
Cucumber melon scent
- Delivers a burst of cleaning freshness each time you use it
Made in USA
does not work
I got this thinking it would clean my pan like the demonstration. I sprayed it on let it sit a few minutes and then rinsed. Nothing happened. The baked on dark residue is still there. No change in cleaning the pan.Anonymous, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Work smarter, not harder. That's the philosophy of self-made cleaning guru Professor Amos. He believes your cleaning experience should be fast and enjoyable. Known for his line of soapless cleaning products, Professor Amos was an innovator of the first cleaning infomercial and has demonstrated his products on a popular late-night talk show. Today, his full line of cleaners sells on HSN and all over the world.
Remind me about Professor Amos upcoming shows.