PRAI Hyaluronic Spray with Bluelight Defense
Overview & Details
What It Is
Moisturizing spray that helps mitigate skin cells' oxidative stress response to blue light (due in part to long-term use of electronics, which may include tablets, laptaps, computers and phones), thus limiting blue light's visible effects on skin
What You Get
- 1.7 fl. oz. Hyaluronic Spray with Bluelight Defense
What It Does
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical aggressors, including mitigation of skin cells' oxidative stress response to blue light (due in part to long-term use of electronics, which may include tablets, laptaps, computers and phones)
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on skin
- Helps improve skin's hydration and moisture level
- Helps improve the visible signs of aging skin
- Formulated with Blumilight, which contains cocoa peptides, saccharides and polyphenols and has been shown in a small in-vitro study to mitigate skin cells' oxidative stress response due to free radical aggressors such as blue light, thus limiting its visible effects on the skin
Consumer Perception Survey
In a 7-day in-house consumer perception survey with 30 panelists who used the product daily:
- 90% agreed that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles were improved and looked less visible
- 90% agreed that skin looked hydrated and felt moisturized
How to Use
- Spray evenly and frequently over the face, throat and decolletage prior to normal skincare regimen, morning and evening.
- Use throughout day as a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN, ZINGIBER CASSUMUNAR ROOT OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)|
Fixing the pump
I love this product! But everyone is right, it does squirt in your face and it does not leave a fine mist. Please fix this problem!Yvette131, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Does not spray properly
The product may be fine, but I will not be keeping it. It comes out like it was being dispensed by a water pic.Lucylu1231, MOWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I use many Prai products & love them, however the wet look does my makeup no help. I tried holding out farther but still came out in squirts & blobs. Sorry I returned. Spray needs to be finer to work.Neetzer, FL
So disappointed!!! Not by the product !!!!
I so wanted to try this product. I believe it could be quite amazing if only I were able to apply it on my face properly .Each time I tried to spray the product it "squirted" on my face.. No fine mist. I was terribly disappointed.. I even tried to to apply it by "spraying" into my palms and patting it on my face.Kathy please look into this issue. I am a believer in Prai . I will continue to put my faith and trust in your products. Thank you .bagelette, NY
Touted that blue light from computers is ageing, and this spray mitigates. So took to office, to use discretely. But does not spray, but comes out in a stream, that necessitates rubbing into face. Then hands have to be washed.Please design products to function as promoted.duenna8, AZ
PRAI is a world-renowned skincare company dedicated to creating age-defying beauty products infused with their exclusive, signature ingredient: Prai Root essence. Passionate about offering skincare with high-performance ingredients and innovative technology to all women, their vast array of products boasts results-oriented formulas with luxurious, silky textures.
Remind me about PRAI upcoming shows.