PRAI AGELESS Face & Throat Lift Beauty Solution Mask
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
Peel-off mask with a powerful pick-me-up for a younger appearance
What You Get
- 5.75 fl. oz. AGELESS Face & Throat Lift Solution Mask
What It Does
- Helps temporarily firm the appearance of skin
- Contains Pepha-Tight, which has been shown to help firm the appearance of skin
- Helps remove dead skin cells to brighten the appearance of skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck
- Contains Phytic Acid Extreme, which has been shown to help exfoliate and brighten the appearance of skin
- Helps moisturize skin and leave skin with a more luminous and refreshed appearance
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 30 paid women who used the product once or twice over 7 days:
- 96% said that the appearance of the face and neck looked more renewed, refreshed and radiant
- 96% said that the appearance of the face and neck's skin looked more even and skin's texture looked smoother
How to Use
- Mask should be performed on clean skin prior to any serum or creme applications.
- At initial application, unlock pump by turning to the right to open. Press down on pump slowly several times until product begins to flow.
- Spread a thin, even layer onto clean skin of the face and neck. Avoid direct contact with the eyes, brows and hair.
- Keeping face and neck as still as possible, allow mask to set completely for 15 minutes. If a thicker film is applied, allow to set for 30 minutes. Let mask set until completely dry.
- Peel mask off skin and remove any residue with a moistened facecloth. Follow with your preferred serum, moisturizer and eye skin care.
- Apply once or twice weekly for normal or sensitive skin. Apply 3 times weekly for oily skin.
- Turn pump to the left to close and lock.
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ALGAE EXTRACT, PULLULAN, PHYTIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, PSIDIUM GUAJAVA FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FRUIT EXTRACT, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ZINGIBER CASSUMUNAR ROOT OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BLUE 1 (CI-42090)|
Love this face mask!!
Love this product remove blackheads makes my skin soft. Lessons the appearance of pores!Daisy6659, CA
Love my PRI
Love love love my PRI.. NEVER HAD A PRODUCT WORK JUST AS KATHY SAID IT would have tried others but this defiantly the BEST BEST BEST KERP THEM COM'OM KATHY AND YOU PRICES ARE SO RESNABLE.daisy316, NE
I really like this product! Works well and very easy to apply & remove. I heeded the warnings about not getting it in your hair or eyebrows so no problems there. My skin feels so smooth & soft every time I use it, and is showing overall improvements.AZmom9686, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have used this twice on my face and hands. The lines on my face are diminished and I can't believe how soft and youthful my skin looks. There is a definite improvement in color and tone. I wish it was a little less expensive, but as many flex pays as possible will make it possible for me to reorder!Lene8, CTWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
great finished product
a routine approach to exceptionally soft skin!kd654, OH
PRAI is a world-renowned skincare company dedicated to creating age-defying beauty products infused with their exclusive, signature ingredient: Prai Root essence. Passionate about offering skincare with high-performance ingredients and innovative technology to all women, their vast array of products boasts results-oriented formulas with luxurious, silky textures.
Remind me about PRAI upcoming shows.