Pizza Que Outdoor Oven Bundle
Overview & Details
Designed specifically for outdoor use, this outdoor pizza oven makes crafting homemade pizza quick and easy. Simply hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on and let it preheat for 15 minutes, then get cooking! With an output of 14,500 BTUs per hour, it cooks crisp, oven-style pizza in just 6 minutes. It's even lightweight and portable, making it the perfect culinary tool to bring along for camping trips and tailgates!
What You Get
- 14" 2-part Baking stone
- Gas inlet assembly (includes hose and regulator)
Good to Know
- Takes only liquid propane.
- Indoor storage of this Pizza Oven is only permissible if the cylinder is disconnected and removed from the appliance.
|Measurements:||PizzaQue Oven - Approx. 15"H x 16-1/4" Deep; Baking Stone - Approx. 14" Diameter|
|Material Composition:||Enameled mild steel, steel, brass, plastic, porcelain and cordierite|
|Care:||Hand wash, rinse and dry immediately; do not use abrasive scrubbers|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Allows you to cook your own pizzas at home or on-the-go in minutes
- Makes crisp, oven-style pizza in just 6 minutes
- Offers a revolutionary way to cook pizza
- Safe for use on any surface
- Preheats and is ready to cook in just 15 minutes
Easy to use
- Simply hook it up to a propane tank, turn it on, let it preheat and it's ready to cook
- Perfect for camping, tailgating or bringing along on any outdoor adventure
- Operates for up to 25 hours on a 20-pound propane tank
- Can make more than 250 pizzas on a single, 20-pound propane tank
- Puts out 14,500 BTUs per hour
- Designed only for outdoor use
Not just for pizza!
I took this camping and I made pizza, but I also baked Pillsbury Flaky Layers Rolls. I used the Pizza Que's extension ring and set the flame to medium. For the first batch I placed the rolls on a non-stick sheet and put that directly on the pizza stone. The roll's bottoms came out too dark. For the second batch I used a wire rack between the stone and the sheet and the rolls came out perfect! I was running the oven for longer than the recommended time, but at the lower temperature it was fine.old11frog, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful