Piddle Place Indoor Pet Potty
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy Free Shipping and Flexpay on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
While working in the Emergency Department at a local hospital, Kathy Hillman was often occupied treating a patient, and could not leave to go home to walk her dog Kippers. After relying on the kindness of neighbors for many months, Kathleen first tried puppy pads, but they were disgusting, messy, and wound up in our landfills. Wanting to provide a sanitary environment, Kathleen came up with the idea for the Piddle Place. A system, that as a nurse, eliminated contact with pet waste, was environmentally friendly and cost effective, simple to clean and eliminated odor. Best of all, Piddle Place™ is 100% made in the USA.
Overview & Details
Are you ready for a pet care revolution? Imagine no more wet noses whining for a walk at 6 a.m. With the Piddle Place, your furbaby will have their own indoor potty. And don't worry about the smell; the Bio+ treatment eliminates odor right at the source. Between housebreaking a new puppy or caring for an older dog or cat, your — and your pet's — world will never be the same again.
What You get
- Base unit
- Removable cover
- (2) Turf pads
- 16 fl. oz. Bio+ready-to-use spray
- (9) .8 fl. oz. Biot+ treatment concentrate packets
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good To Know
- Recommended for dogs up to 35 lbs.
|Measurements:||Approx. 30"L x 19"W x 2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 14 lbs.|
|Care:||Solid waste must be removed manually and liquid waste drained from unit|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Perfect for housebreaking a puppy or caring for an older dog
- Travel with your pets in your boat or RV
- What you need when walking your dog is a challenge
- Works for cats or dogs
- Easy to open and creates a tight seal when closed
- No more picking up wet, nasty puppy pads and hand-carrying them to the trash
- No more scooping piddle out of a box
- Can be connected to a garden hose and drained directly into a floor drain
Groove and drainage system
- Porous, grass-like surface of turf pad sits high above the reservoir
- Unlike puppy pads, your dog's paws remain above the urine instead of soaking it up
- Technologically-advanced chemical formula for immediate and long-lasting odor control
- Biotechnology targets odorous compounds for degradation
- Naturally-ocurring microbes break down organic compounds that cause odor
Travel with your pet
- Lightweight and durable
- Handles and a cover
- Take your pet to your favorite pet-friendly hotel, when staying with friends and family or on a cruise
Piddle Place Indoor Pet Potty
At 1st I was going to send it back but reread and did what the training said to do. It took about 10 days but now my dog goes there without a problem. He's 17 yrs and its hard for him to wait until I get home and at night. Need to take your time and be patient.georgiaj1727, FL
You just have to try this!!
I received this a few days ago & I have to say I had my doubts!! I didn't think my four-year old dog would use this but he does & it makes my life so much easier. My neighbor was watching my dog during the day along with her dog so I gave it to her & said try it! She looked at it & thought I was crazy. My dog goes outside to do his business, her dog doesn't, she goes on puppy papers in the garage. So she tried it & both dogs use it! I am so happy- come the warmer weather I will put it outside for my dog to use n our deck.So now I had to order another one - it is worth every penny!!cocoabeansmom, NH