Perlier Honey Mint Foot Butter
Tootsies needing some TLC? Give in to the moisturizing beauty treatment of this luxurious whipped cream. Refresh and soften the feeling of those hard-working feet as the delectable scents of mint and honey grace your senses. You deserve it!
What You Get
- 6.7 fl. oz. Honey Mint Foot Butter
- Moisturizing whipped butter
- Helps exfoliate, refresh and soften skin on the feet
- Helps reduce the appearance of hard-looking skin
- Delivers an overall sensation of freshness and well being
- Formulated with salicylic acid, hemp oil, and essential oils of mint, eucalyptus, thyme, basil and rosemary
- Top: Lemon, iced mint, lotus blossom
- Mid: Freesia, coconut sorbet, milk accord
- Base: Amber, cashmere wood, musky accord
Made in Italy
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Urea, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Steareth-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter), Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Mel (Honey), Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita Extract (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract), Mentha Piperita Oil (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil), Eucalyptol, Ocimum Basilicum Oil (Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil), Thymol, Salicylic Acid, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Menthyl Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG 26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol.|
About The Brand
For discerning customers who appreciate where their beauty ingredients come from, Perlier is a luxury bath and body brand grounded in Italian ingredients and beauty rituals. As it has been for generations, many formulas are carefully crafted at La Carignana with its 150 acres of botanical gardens located at the base of the Alps, near Turin, Italy to ensure Perlier customers see and feel a beautiful difference in their skin.
Remind me about upcoming Perlier shows.