|Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Butter (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-90 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Flower Extract (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Flower Extract), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zea Mays Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol.|
Perlier Golden Almond Body Cream
What It Is
A super hydrating super rich body balm with moisturizing properties that deliver super hydrated skin that looks and feels super moisturized and is soft, supple and glowing.
What You Get
- 3.3 fl. oz. Perlier Golden Almond Body Balm-Oil (Cream)
What It Does
- Provides a better-looking, smoother, hydrated and younger looking skin.
- Formulated with Golden Almond, a treasure of Sicily. Innovative balm-oil formula melts onto the skin, releasing almond oil and other key ingredients for the look of radiant skin.
- Encapsulates the powerful Avola almond
- Helps skin look smoother, youthful, more radiant, and more hydrated
- Formulated with Vitamin E and other key ingredients to help fight against free radical aggressors
Made in Italy
About The Brand
For discerning customers who appreciate where their beauty ingredients come from, Perlier is a luxury bath and body brand grounded in Italian ingredients and beauty rituals. As it has been for generations, many formulas are carefully crafted at La Carignana with its 150 acres of botanical gardens located at the base of the Alps, near Turin, Italy to ensure Perlier customers see and feel a beautiful difference in their skin.
Remind me about upcoming Perlier shows.