Perlier 4.2 fl. oz. Pomegranate 3 in 1 Arm Lift Express Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
This beauty treatment features a threefold benefit: invigorating, firmer-looking and smoother-looking skin. The core of the formula is Perlier's innovative and proprietary "Pomegranate-P complex", containing water, pulp, seed oil and sterols extracted from the skin of the pomegranate, with other key ingredients.
What You Get
- 4.2 fl. oz. Pomegranate 3 in 1 Arm Lift Express Cream
What It Does
- An extraordinary antioxidant and beauty anti-aging concentrate helps skin become firmer looking
- Helps improve the look of skin's elasticity
- Special peptides work together with key ingredients to help optimize the look of skin and provide components that contribute to the look of skin firmness
- Leaves skin looking smoother and features an innovative vegetable polymer that acts like a temporary invisible film
- Improves skin hydration
A human patch test on 50 people who used Perlier Pomegranate 3 in 1 Arm Lift Express showed no irritation. Product is formulated to reduce the potential for irritation.
In a clinical study on 30 volunteers who used Perlier Pomegranate 3 in 1 Arm Lift Express, the following results were achieved:
- Subjects experienced a 69% increase in skin hydration 1 hour after use
- Subjects experienced a 12% increase in the look of skin elasticity 4 hours after use
- Subjects experienced a 15% increase in the look of skin firmness 4 hours after use and an 18% increase after 10 days of use
How to Use
- Apply in the morning and at night, with an uplifting motion.
- Massage in a circular motion onto the most "relaxed"-looking areas of skin.
Made in Italy
|Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, LACTOBACILLUS/PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES (OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS SEED EXTRACT (PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED EXTRACT), BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CARBOMER, SORBITAN LAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL,
ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID,
LECITHIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRAL.
This delivers I promise. I am 67 and yes the arms are not what they use to be. Be committed to the morning and evening application and believe me you will start to use it anywhere on your body where you would like to improve the skins apearance. Smells luscious! I am on auto delivery for the large size. Try it for the 30 days you have nothing to loose and everything to gaincindy13, MAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not sure whats going on, but my arms look better and feel softer. I use alone or after I apply the golden almond body oil. I like the scent too!!!SuzGa5, GA
I got results the 1st time I used this product. It lifted and firms the wiggle waggle. I now feel confident in sleveless clothing. Love love and will buy more. Now something for my legs please?JoeMamaND, ND
Great New Purchase!
I am just getting familiar with the Perlierproducts and I am impressed. ThisArm Lift Cream is wonderful. I am71 and thought I would not be ableto wear sleeveless tops again, This cream makes the sagging skinlook great. I have never been over weight but I noticed the crepe areaof my upper arm.I purchase 2 when he presented iton air and I am glad I did. I followed the directions and have seen great results in one week.I love the smell of this product.Love, Love, Lovekeepitsimple3, WI
I love that it is smaller than the other one, and I love the fragrance; haven't had it long enough to see any results, but I am sure that I will.Margaret1959, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful