Password Genie Password Manager 5 PC/1 Mobile Lifetime License
Overview & Details
Ever wish you had a helper who could remember your countless passwords? Enter Password Genie: the ultimate password manager and digital wallet. Easily save all of your usernames and passwords in one secure location that can only be accessed by you with a single master password. It helps you create strong and unique passwords and notifies you when you have weak or duplicate passwords. Logging in is easy with Password Genie!
What You Get
- Password Genie USB stick
- Instructions/activation code
Good to Know
- U.S.-based techs are available 24/7/365 at (877) 373-3320 to assist with Password Genie setup and support questions.
- Each package comes with an Activation Code located on the bar code sticker on the front of the package.
- If your device is damaged or blank you can still access your lifetime Password Genie license by entering your Activation Code at the activation site: go.securitycoverage.com.
|Color Choices:||Black, Green, Blue, Purple or Red|
|Measurements:||Approx. 2.88"L x 0.75"W x 0.25"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 0.48 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Metal and plastic|
|Use and Care:||Wipe clean with a dry cloth; do not submerge in liquid|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Only requires you to remember one master password to access all your accounts
Install on up to 5 computers and one mobile device
- Protect your whole household
- Never worry about forgetting passwords again
256-bit encryption and 2-step verification
- Provide maximum security
Password generator and strength rater
- Helps you create passwords and alerts you when your passwords are too weak or duplicated
- Save multiple profiles to make filling out forms as simple as a single click
- Store important information like bank accounts, credit cards, insurance numbers and even custom entries
Too cumbersome to use. Much prefer DashLane for Password Manager.JJANDER, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Worthless - Don't waste your money
The only instructions included with the Password Genie were how to load the software. NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT!! I can close the password genie pop-up window and continue with my old saved passwords. I will NOT allow it to generate new passwords without instruction on how to use it. Guess what?? I'M SENDING IT BACK!!tom259, ILWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
After installing this device, I clicked on a red area that needed attention. It said I needed stronger passwords and listed all the sites I frequently use. I had not listed this info yet!!! RED FLAG. I'm not savy to a lot of things, but this is way beyond my comfort zone. I would send this product back but I'm afraid my info would be passed on somewhere else. $60+ lesson.peggy292, FLWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
Did not work for me
After following the very limited instructions, I could not get the software to even appear when I opened a website. I worked with it for a reasonable time and finally gave up and returned the item.JoelWay, FLWas this review helpful? 14 out of 15 found this review helpful