Passport to Gold 14K Reversible 0.2ctw Diamond Pendant with 18" Chain
Overview & Details
What jewelry will you wear today? Warm yellow gold or sleek white gold? No worries, this pendant gives you the best of both worlds. The innovative reversible diamond design means you can mix and match it to your heart's desire. Perfect for showing off your superb taste anytime, anywhere and with anything.
- Pendant has reversible bezel-set round white diamond at center of teardrop-shaped 14K gold frame
Good to Know
- These diamonds are graded at J-K color (near colorless) and I1 clarity (inclusions are obvious under 10X magnification).
|Pendant Measurements:||Approx. 11/16"L x 3/8"W|
|Metal Color:||Yellow, white|
|Country of Origin:||Dominican Republic|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||0.2ct|
|White Diamond:||Round (3.6mm)|
|Chain Measurements:||Approx. 18"L x 1/16"W|
|Country of Origin:||Indonesia|
- The "Touch, Roll, and Twist" action easily changes the placement of the diamond
- Allows you to wear the pendant on either the 14K yellow gold or white gold side
- Meticulously assembled to assure a smooth transition from one look to the other
- The look of two pendants for the price of one
- Mix and match accessories with ease
Stunning and versatile piece!
First off, the description head is kind of miss leading if a person was just scrolling through. This is a diamond solitaire and really shows up! It is not small at all being a 20 pointer. It is not a small 2 pointer that some might see in the description, which would be an accent stone. The diamond I received is almost colorless and when even looped with a x10 power loop, is very clean. Making the diamond quality better than stated. The diamond can flip back and forth from a yellow 14k gold setting to a white gold setting. Making this pendant VERY versatile! The mounting is SOLID and heavy, not flimsy or hollow. It does come with a sturdy, thin cage 18" box chain. The pendant can be removed from the chain. For this half off price, it is a steal!! My jeweler loved it and the diamond quality and said that it is worth at least $2000! Grab yours before this sells out! I love mine!,Diamondguy, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful