Paint n Pour™ Paint Brush Roller System
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Take the pain out of painting with this set that has a roller that includes the tools you need for your paint. There's no prep time, so you're done quicker. You get an even coat, and you can easily glide along moldings, zip around corners and paint circles around fixtures. Save time and money because there is less wasted paint. Drips and spills are reduced, and cleanup is a breeze. Just paint your favorite color and admire your handiwork.
What You Get
- Paint roller
- Flocked edger
- Corner pad
- Resting tray
- Easy pour jug
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Only use acrylic or latex paints (no enamel or oil-based paints).
- Always stir paint thoroughly before use.
- If the paint is too thick, mix in a little water as per manufacturer's instructions to achieve desired consistency.
- If edger head is loose, it has not been pushed on to the handle firmly enough.
- Do not be afraid to use force to secure the edger head.
- Take appropriate safety precautions.
|Measurements:||Paint roller approx. 7.5"L x 3.5" Diameter x 9.75" H Flocked edger assembled size approx. 3.75" L x 4.25" Diameter x 12.5"H Corner pad approx. 3"L x 2"W x 8"H|
|Maximum Volume Capacity:||Approx. 30.4 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and fiber foam|
|Care:||Rinse with tap water|
|Assembly:||Edger approx. 2 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Comes as a complete painting set
- Three different devices to paint any wall or location
- Excellent finish on rough or smooth surfaces
- Glide along moldings, zip around corners and paint circles around fixtures
Cover more area faster and evenly
- Less time climbing up and down ladders
- No wasting time bending down to your paint tray
Easy to use
- Just pour in paint for the roller and flocked edger, snap on lid and paint
- Refillable and washable
- Reduces wasted paint
- Reduces spills, drips and mess
- No more paint prepping, runs or brush strokes
- Cleanup is easy and quick
- Lightweight and easy to store
it's everything they say
want to cut you project down to 1/4 the time, this is the answer. LOve this thing!!!!!!!Mikey569, CA
Used it yesterday for the first time. The roller is a little heavy when fill with paint. But does a good job and doesn't drip all over. The edger works great. Never leave the roller up on it's side because the paint will leak out. Only had to fill it twice and does not waste paint at all. Pretty good product. Worked well for me.Maryv5, NJ
Worst thing ever
I only used the trim roller and wish I would not have used it. It was a terrible experience. The sponge roller kept falling off. I didn't even try the large roller after the mess the other thing made. I did use the corner tool and I left it for a few minutes while I finished up with the trim tool when I went to clean it the foam started to come apart. Don't buy it!!!!! Don't waste your time and money returning it. First item I have ever returnedjenjim, MO
Awful, messy waste of money
There is nothing less than 1 star? This wastes a huge amount of paint. And the smaller unit leaks...A LOT. The presentation on HSN is nothing like the home experience. A small bedroom at my house... Nearly 2 gallons of expensive paint. Not happy at all. I imagine it's fruitless to ask for a refund.toms5, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Looked good, major fail
This item looked good on demo but paint leaked out and turned out to be a huge mess. I can't send it back because of the paint mess. But never would recommend it to anyone.jude2020, TN