Paint n Pour™ Paint Brush Roller System
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Take the pain out of painting with this set that has a roller that includes the tools you need for your paint. There's no prep time, so you're done quicker. You get an even coat, and you can easily glide along moldings, zip around corners and paint circles around fixtures. Save time and money because there is less wasted paint. Drips and spills are reduced, and cleanup is a breeze. Just paint your favorite color and admire your handiwork.
What You Get
- Paint roller
- Flocked edger
- Corner pad
- Resting tray
- Easy pour jug
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Only use acrylic or latex paints (no enamel or oil-based paints).
- Always stir paint thoroughly before use.
- If the paint is too thick, mix in a little water as per manufacturer's instructions to achieve desired consistency.
- If edger head is loose, it has not been pushed on to the handle firmly enough.
- Do not be afraid to use force to secure the edger head.
- Take appropriate safety precautions.
|Measurements:||Paint roller approx. 7.5"L x 3.5" Diameter x 9.75" H Flocked edger assembled size approx. 3.75" L x 4.25" Diameter x 12.5"H Corner pad approx. 3"L x 2"W x 8"H|
|Maximum Volume Capacity:||Approx. 30.4 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and fiber foam|
|Care:||Rinse with tap water|
|Assembly:||Edger approx. 2 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Comes as a complete painting set
- Three different devices to paint any wall or location
- Excellent finish on rough or smooth surfaces
- Glide along moldings, zip around corners and paint circles around fixtures
Cover more area faster and evenly
- Less time climbing up and down ladders
- No wasting time bending down to your paint tray
Easy to use
- Just pour in paint for the roller and flocked edger, snap on lid and paint
- Refillable and washable
- Reduces wasted paint
- Reduces spills, drips and mess
- No more paint prepping, runs or brush strokes
- Cleanup is easy and quick
- Lightweight and easy to store
it's everything they say
want to cut you project down to 1/4 the time, this is the answer. LOve this thing!!!!!!!Mikey569, CA
Used it yesterday for the first time. The roller is a little heavy when fill with paint. But does a good job and doesn't drip all over. The edger works great. Never leave the roller up on it's side because the paint will leak out. Only had to fill it twice and does not waste paint at all. Pretty good product. Worked well for me.Maryv5, NJ
Paint n pour
Not as shown on tv. Leaked paint out the end every time. Would not purchase again .katiedid2202, PA
Worked OK first time I used, but the next day was a complete disaster. "Safety" cap kept falling off and roller leaked badly from both sides--getting paint everywhere. Fortunately I did not trust the HSN demo and had both a tarp and cardboard on the carpet which saved it from it from being covered with large paint drops. Trim roller was a waste of time and kept coming apart. Product is a good concept but suffers from poor quality.Billvegas, NV
Hello very disappoint in the performance of this paint and pour thought it would make my painting a little easier, however it made it much more difficult with the use of water to clean roller , when filled with paint roller became top heavy. Old way much better just use water clean up throw the old style rollers away (Kenneth E. Raine Sr) returning unitmouse1945, OH