NutraStim Pro Laser Hair Comb
Overview & Details
Hair loss can be embarrassing. But with this FDA-cleared, at-home device, you could finally hang up your hat for good. Using low-level lasers, this tool promotes hair growth with continued use in both women and men with certain patterns of hair loss. Just think: in a matter of time, you could flaunt your own hair. It's all here for you to discover.
What You Get
- Laser hair comb
- Charging cradle with AC adapter
- User's manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Success with this device requires consistent use.
- Individual results may vary.
- Do not use in conjunction with any other treatments.
- Do not use this product if you are taking any medications that make you sensitive to light. Consult your physician if you have any concerns.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2"L x 1-1/2"W x 8"H|
|Country of Origin:||Device made in USA; charger made in China|
- For women and men with certain patterns of hair loss
- Indicated to help treat androgenetic alopecia and promote growth and prevent further hair loss in males who have Norwood Hamilton Classification of IIa to V patterns of hair loss and Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV
- Indicated to help treat androgenetic alopecia and promote growth and prevent further hair loss in females who have Ludwig (Savin) Scale 1-4, LL-1, LL-2 or frontal and Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV
- Suitable for all hair colors and all hair types
- Suitable for color-treated hair
- Use for just 24 minutes per week in the privacy of your own home
12 low-level lasers
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth
- Arranged in 3 rows to provide a large treatment area
Designed with 12 teeth
- Carry laser light to the scalp
- Move more freely while using your device
Who Can Use It
- Men and women with frontal patterns of hair loss.
- Men and women types I-IV on the Fitzpatrick Scale:
- Type I (scores 0-6) always burns, never tans (pale white; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles)
- Type II (scores 7-13) usually burns, tans minimally (white; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes)
- Type III (scores 14-20) sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly (cream white; fair with any hair or eye color)
- Type IV (scores 21-27) burns, always tans well (moderate brown)
- Men of the following types on the Norwood Hamilton Scale:
- Stage 2A - Hair loss remains ahead of a line several centimeters in front of the ears. Hair falls and may become less dense in the central front part of the scalp. Initial signs of baldness are becoming evident.
- Stage 3 - This represents the lowest extent of hair loss considered sufficient to be called baldness according to Norwood. Most scalps at this stage have deep symmetrical recession showing at the temples that are bare or only sparsely covered by hair. With stage 3 vertex, the crown is added since it's a common occurrence with age. Hair loss is primarily from the vertex with limited recession of the front temporal hairline.
- Stage 4 - Recession at the front temporal areas is more severe than stage 3. There is a decisive lack of hair on the crown. A band of moderately dense hair extending across the top separates the two areas of hair loss between front temporal and crown. This band bridges between the hair covered areas on the side of the head.
- Stage 5 - The band of hair extending across the crown is noticeably narrower and thinner. Hair loss at the vertex and front temporal regions are larger. When viewed from above, stages 5 to 7 show the remaining hair at the sides and back as a distinct horseshoe shape.
- Women of the following types on the Ludwig-Savin Scale:
- I-4 - The width of the parting gets progressively wider indicating thinner hair along the center of the scalp.
- II-1 and II-2 - Show diffuse thinning of the hair over the top of the scalp.
Not For Use By
- Men and women with the following Fitzpatrick types:
- Type V (scores 28-34) very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
- Type VI (scores 35-36) Never burns, never tans (deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown)
- Men of the following types on the Norwood Hamilton Scale:
- Stage 1 - Very minor or no recession of the hair line, therefore no need for treatment. Unless you have a family history of baldness, there is no need to worry. If there is a family history of male baldness, you may want to monitor the situation closely and decide the appropriate time for treatment.
- Stage 2 - Triangular and typically symmetrical areas of recession at the front temporal area.
- Stage 5a - Hair loss at the vertex region is still separated from the front temporal region but the division is much less distinct.
- Stage 6 - The bridge of hair that once crossed the crown is now been lost with only sparse hair remaining. The front temporal and vertex regions are now joined into one area. Hair loss on the sides has extended further.
- Stage 7 - This is the most advanced or severe form of hair loss. Only a narrow band of hair in a horseshoe shape survives on the sides and back of the scalp. This hair may be fine and less dense than before. At the nape of the neck the hair is sparse with a semi circle over both ears.
- Women with the following types on the Ludwig-Savin Scale:
- I-1, I-2 and I-3 - Narrow width of the parting gets progressively wider indicating thinner hair along the center of the scalp.
- III or Advanced - Extensive and diffuse hair loss on top of the scalp, but some hair does survive.
I purchased the NutraStim after I saw my mother's results from using the product for just 2 months. Her results convinced me to purchase a comb for myself. Also, they guarantee the product will work so I decided that if it did, it was a sound investment, and if it didn't, I'd get my money back.The product arrived as described and very well packaged. I immediately started using the comb and already notice that my hair feels slightly different. A little bit fuller, a little bit stronger. This device is easy to use and the small amount of time you need to set aside for treatments makes it convenient. I will continue to use this product. Great price. Would recommend to others.coach23, FLWas this review helpful? 24 out of 25 found this review helpful
I can't believe that this really works, after 3 month I saw results.. I recommend this product 100%armani68, NJWas this review helpful? 22 out of 26 found this review helpful
timing - now seeing some hair growth
got this as father's day gift - thank you daughter.took some time but yes - actually seeing some hair growth. i'm not bald but just hoping to stop thinning hair and it seems to be working. and my hair looks better and seems thicker, too if this makes sense.I say be patient, follow directions and expectations should probably be realistic. i'm getting some hair growth and by all means not bald or even major bald patches. seems to be working so I give it an excellent as nothing in past has worked. hope this helps.jojo2634, MIWas this review helpful? 29 out of 31 found this review helpful
Not for me
I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears). After a month using this product, my tinnitus got worse. I stopped using it and returned the product. It's been a couple weeks and the ringing has lessened. Whew! I didn't use the product long enough to notice results.hikerjoolz, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 9 found this review helpful
Hasn't seen any progressMs_Las_Vegas, NVWas this review helpful? 4 out of 7 found this review helpful