Nurse Jamie NuLips RX Lip Balm & Lip Brush Set
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Part of the NuLips RX system, this moisturizing lip balm comes with a silicone lip brush that gently exfoliates your lips.
What You Get
- .42 oz. NuLips Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Exfoliating lip brush
What It Does
NuLips Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Helps moisturize your lips
- Helps temporarily plump the appearance of your lips
- Helps lips feel soft
Exfoliating lip brush
- Helps remove dry and dead skin cells
- Helps soften and smooth the feel of lips
- Great for travel
How to Use
- For initial application, dampen your lips with warm water.
- Gently exfoliate your lips with the lip brush.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply lip balm.
- Use the lip balm as often as needed.
Lip balm made in USA; lip brush made in China
Good to Know
- Lip balm is made with hyaluronic acid, shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, cacay oil, beeswax and almond oil.
- Do not use the lip brush if you have cracked lips or open sores.
|Measurements:||Lip brush approx. 2-1/2"L x 3/4"W x 1-14"H|
|Ingredients: Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Alba (beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil, Fragrance, Lecithin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caryodendron orinocense Nut Oil|
Best Hydration for Lips
I really liked how soft this lip balm made my lips feel. Works great on its own as well as under other lip products (I.e. lip gloss, lip stick, etc...). A little goes a long way, so this container while is small in size will last a really long time.MsCrys, MD
Only half okay...
The lip brush works great, but the lip balm was too stiff, and had to soften in my stove. I know the instructions say to put warm water on your lips to clean, but that only works so much. You need a scrub or exfoliator, which I am using with the brush. I would not buy again--Nurse Jamie should sell the lip brush separately. Maybe even a slightly larger size, too. The lip balm is terrible--using a different one for that purpose as well.mulder42, IL