Nurse Jamie NuLips RX Lip Balm & Lip Brush Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
Part of the NuLips RX system, this moisturizing lip balm comes with a silicone lip brush that gently exfoliates your lips.
What You Get
- .42 oz. NuLips Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Exfoliating lip brush
What It Does
NuLips Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Helps moisturize your lips
- Helps temporarily plump the appearance of your lips
- Helps lips feel soft
Exfoliating lip brush
- Helps remove dry and dead skin cells
- Helps soften and smooth the feel of lips
- Great for travel
How to Use
- For initial application, dampen your lips with warm water.
- Gently exfoliate your lips with the lip brush.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply lip balm.
- Use the lip balm as often as needed.
Lip balm made in USA; lip brush made in China
Good to Know
- Lip balm is made with hyaluronic acid, shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E, cacay oil, beeswax and almond oil.
- Do not use the lip brush if you have cracked lips or open sores.
|Measurements:||Lip brush approx. 2-1/2"L x 3/4"W x 1-14"H|
|Ingredients: Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Alba (beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil, Fragrance, Lecithin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caryodendron orinocense Nut Oil|
I use chap stick daily but this is THE BEST stuff I have ever used (I have tried everything.) You can't go wrong. Love it!Beach_Living, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Best Hydration for Lips
I really liked how soft this lip balm made my lips feel. Works great on its own as well as under other lip products (I.e. lip gloss, lip stick, etc...). A little goes a long way, so this container while is small in size will last a really long time.MsCrys, MDWas this review helpful? 10 out of 11 found this review helpful
Only half okay...
The lip brush works great, but the lip balm was too stiff, and had to soften in my stove. I know the instructions say to put warm water on your lips to clean, but that only works so much. You need a scrub or exfoliator, which I am using with the brush. I would not buy again--Nurse Jamie should sell the lip brush separately. Maybe even a slightly larger size, too. The lip balm is terrible--using a different one for that purpose as well.mulder42, ILWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Hate Giving Bad Reviews...
It does little to nothing for your lips and the lip balm is like wax.FoxJ59, ALWas this review helpful? 7 out of 9 found this review helpful