Nurse Jamie Eyeonix Massaging Beauty Tool
Overview & Details
What It Is
Ergonomically designed massaging beauty tool that works by apply soothing massaging vibration technology to under-eye and brow bone areas
What You Get
- Eyeonix Massaging Beauty Tool
- AAA battery
- User's guide
What It Does
- Works by massaging the under-eye and brow bone areas to help temporarily increase localized circulation
- The soft rounded head sits perfectly on the contours there delicate areas providing a gentle vibration massage
- Provides a relaxing soothing massage
- Can be used to apply your favorite eye cream
How to Use
- (Optional) Apply a small amount of eye cream (sold separately) to clean skin.
- Place one finger on the touch sensor.
- Apply Eyeonix to the under-eye area and brow bone area only. Do not use on eyeball or near lashline.
- Go over each area once or twice per day.
- Wipe clean after each use.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Read and follow directions for use.
- Tool is not waterproof. Do not submerge in water.
- Should irritation occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Starts working right away
Super helpful with getting rid of undereye bags! Works better than any cream I've ever tried. My boyfriend actually commented on how it seemed to work after a single use so this will be in my arsenal for awhile. Excited to see how results progress from here. I keep mine standing up on the end in a little jar so it stays turned off.EWeiss, CA
I am officially obsessed - now I just need a larger one for my love handles and I am all set. next paycheck - me thinks the roller.Sophie1119, CA
What Dreams Are Made Of
This tool is fantastic for dealing with morning eye - it just erases the puffiness and the fine lines. I also love to use it right before I put on my makeup. As a more "mature" viewer, I find the Eyeonix is the best thing out there for making my under eye and brow area look younger. I need it and it really WORKS!NewYorker60, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
It's such a wonderful tool.
I use this tool to compliment my routine when applying my eye gels. It feels so soothing, especially around my brows and high cheek bone area under eyes.Christine-90210, FL
Highly Recommend !
Nothing like coming home after a long day and doing a mask and followed by my eyeonix massager. It really helps with my dark under eye circles and i'm loving it so far.meagan25, AZWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful