Rating
1 ( 2 ) READ REVIEWS

Nostalgia Retro 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven - Red

124-1968
Prices and the availability of FlexPay shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price options. Consult the product page for current price options.
Nostalgia Retro 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven - Red
SHARE THIS
$109.99
or 5 FlexPay of $22.00
S&H: $17.22

Stay worry free with HSN Protection Plus
see details
powered by
3-Year Electronics HSN Protection Plan - $34.95
2-Year Electronics HSN Protection Plan - $25.95

Credit Card

HSN, QVC and Zulily card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.

  • ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More

Product Description

Nostalgia Retro 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven - Red
With a beautiful and sleek retro design, this microwave is sure to stand out in any kitchen. It features 12-pre programmed cooking settings and a bright LED display, making usability simple. Five power levels and 700-watts of power make it perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking food.
Shop all Nostalgia Electrics

Details

Features

Reviews

Nostalgia Retro 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven - Red
2 reviews 1 out of 5

Review Breakdown

5 Star
0% 0
4 Star
0% 0
3 Star
0% 0
2 Star
0% 0
1 Star
100% 2
  • productlvr, IL

    COMPLETE GARBAGE

    This microwave is pretty only. It does not heat as well as a cheap Walmart microwave. Example: I had a small plate of pasta, put it on 4.5 min and it was still COLD. I had to use another 2 min. In any other microwave your food would be burned. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM unless you just want it for pretty purposes. HSN does not pay for packaging or for pickups so you will have to haul this big microwave to UPS pay for packaging and they pay for shipping. NOT WORTH IT!

    Was this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
  • AADEQ, NC

    Aadeq

    Popping sound when I turned it on. Smelt like it was burning so I packed it up and sent it back!

    Was this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful