No Slip Bathtub Application
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy Free Shipping and Flexpay on all purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Getting in and out of the shower, as well as moving around under the water, can be risky business. No Slip Bathtub helps reduce your risk of falling by forming indentations in the tub and shower surface that act as suction cups to help stop your foot from slipping. Get a grip on your shower experience.
What You Get
- No Slip Bathtub application
- Scour pad
- Plastic gloves
Good to Know
- Can cause burns on contact. Protect eyes and hands during use. Harmful if swallowed.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6"L x 6"H|
|Material Composition:||Water 92.2%, hydrochloric acid 3.0%, hydrofluoric acid 2.5%, ammonium bifloride 1.3%, oxalic acid .5%, and lauramine oxide .5%|
|Care:||Use gloves when applying. Solution needs to be applied to the bottom of the tub only. Pour the contents of the bottle into the bottom of the tub. Spread solution evenly using a scrub brush or scrub pad. Cover the bottom of the tub completely with solution. Use the brush or pad to agitate the solution every two minutes, but let it absorb for a total of 6-10 minutes. When the treated surface of the tub becomes sticky, rinse the tub completely. Do not let the solution dry.|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
No Slip Bathrub
- Helps reduce the risk of injuries from slips and falls in the bathroom on: enamel and porcelain bathtubs, ceramic tile shower floors and enamel tubs, enamel glazed bathtubs, ceramic tile, quarry tile, terrazzo and more
- All natural stone, including porcelain tubs, contains small amounts of silica. No Slip Bathtub is carefully formulated to dissolve a controlled amount of the silica to create thousands of minute, shallow indentations in the surface
- Not a coating or rubber mat. It is a process that changes the physical surface of the bathtub that is invisible to the human eye
- When applied to the floor of the tub, it creates a thread design to create micro-suction cups that keeps a person's feet from slipping and falling
- The surface is kept wet with the treatment, then rinsed away with clean, cold water. There is no cure time as with coatings. You can use the bathtub immediately.
- Will not chip or peel the surface of the bathtub
- No Slip Bathtub is a long lasting treatment (no chemicals exist after application and rinse) that creates a tread design into the tub or shower surface. The tread design increases friction by 30% when subjected to water
- Clear chemical treatment that increases the friction on ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and enamel/porcelain tub surfaces.
Easy to apply with low odor
No Slip Bathtub Application
No Fall Grandkids!
I have my grandchildren over all of the time and they use the tub in our second bathroom. I love the ease of install and the security knowing their feet and hands are secure with better traction.My adult children are now using the product for their homes. Whenever I see a "caution wet floor" sign in a store i want to tell them about no slip bathtub.Thanks again!EricErictoday, OH