Nicky Butler Rainbow Moonstone and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Chandelier Earrings
Overview & Details
The right earring changes everything. This outfit-transforming chandelier does the job with a dramatic garland of gems and silver. Put it to work with a familiar fashion. Marvel as it works its metamorphic magic.
- Each earring has East/West oval moonstone in front of post
- Triple-strand drop has three tiered dangles with round cultured pearl at top of drop
- Marquise-shaped metalwork at top of each dangle
- Each dangle has pear-shaped cultured pear stationed above pear-shaped moonstone
- Center dangle also has pear-shaped moonstone
- Gems are in partial frames
Good to Know
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L x 3/4"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Findings:||Pierced with bullet-disc backs|
|Additional Features:||Bezel-set stones, handcrafted|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Rainbow Moonstone:||Oval (6x8mm), pear-shaped (5x7mm), mined in India|
|White Cultured Freshwater Pearl:||Pear-shaped (5x7mm), off-round (4mm); harvested in China|
This is a quality item, well made, substantial silver and love the stones!TACI, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Jewelry designer Nicky Butler delivers creative gemstone jewelry with a global flair. His unique designs have a decidedly multi-cultural feel, as if each were a one-of-a-kind creation, plucked from the collection of an obscure artisan in some mysterious, faraway marketplace. These gallery-worthy designs combine multiple gemstones with antique-style settings and other unique finishes, for a look you won’t find anywhere else. Collect them all!
Remind me about Nicky Butler upcoming shows.