Neogen Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara
Overview & Details
What It Is
Innovative no-brush mascara utilizes an ergonomically designed 360-degree stainless steel wand to evenly coat every eyelash with the jet-black moisturizing formula to help volumize, lengthen and curl the look of lashes
What You Get
- .13 fl. oz. Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara
What It Does
- Brushless stainless steel wand evenly coats your eyelashes strand by strand, designed at 50-degree angle with a constant depth of 0.42mm comb through lashes as it's being applied
- Stainless steel wand is washable
- Refillable - keep metal wand and replace the mascara
- Long, curled jet-black lashes without smudging, clumping, and smearing; helps provide lift and the appearance of doll-like lashes
- Formulated with crambe maritima leaf extract, chondrus crispus extract (red seaweed) and hydrolyzed silk
How to Use
- Using the brush applicator, start at the base of the lashes and use an upwards brushing motion to evenly apply an adequate coat of mascara formula along the lashes.
- Wand can be easily wiped or rinsed after each use and kept clean with water or makeup remover.
Made in South Korea
Good to Know
- Once you need to replenish the mascara, remember to keep the wand to be used in the refill mascara (sold separately).
- Once you receive the refill mascara, remember to thoroughly clean the wand before inserting it into the refill bottle.
|Ingredients: Isododecane, Polyethylene, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Water, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ceresin, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Swiftlet Nest Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate|
A must have!
This mascara is amazing- it actually curls my lashes as I apply it. It also doesn't smudge at all. This is totally worth it for me, I'll keep repurchasing. I'm normally a die-hard drugstore mascara fan and I've never tried a more expensive mascara that I thought was worth it but this is good stuff.Annkibbe, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Wore it tonight !!!
Easy to use ! No clumping ! Makes your lashes look long and clean. Havent taken it off yet, but its a good deal and way too expensive. Im buying another bc Im hooked. ThanksStunning2016, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I am truly a mascara tester. I conduct my own tests with the mascara I am currently using on one eye & the new mascara on the other eye. Looking at this mascara I couldnt believe that it would be better than what I was currently using but it was! There is a definite difference between the two that was obvious by looking in a mirror. You will not be sorry if you purchase this mascara!ALSUNSHINE, ALWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Different and glad I tried it
I bought this because I was tired of the other brands that make your lashes touch your forehead. I guess that is the trend. I wanted a no clump and natural look to otherwise invisible lashes. The applicator is perfect. Can probably use for brows also. I am happy now. Thank youarizona101, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This mascara is awesome. Very much like a similar version I used to use from Max Factor (I think). For those having trouble removing it, I suggest Too Faced Mascara Melt Off - removes every bit with little to no effort.mrsripper, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful