Neogen Code9 Extra Volume Curl Mascara Refill
Overview & Details
What It Is
Mascara refill for Neogen Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara wand
What You Get
- .13 fl. oz. Code9 Extra Volume Curl Metal Mascara Refill (no wand included)
What It Does
- Jet-black moisturizing formula smoothly glides on your lashes to help volumize, lengthen and curl without smudging, clumping and smearing
- Formulated with crambe maritima leaf extract, chondrus crispus extract (red seaweed) and hydrolyzed silk
Made in South Korea
Good to Know
- The refill consists of the mascara with no wand included. Once you need to replenish the original mascara (that came with a wand), remember to keep the wand to be used in the refill mascara.
- Once you receive the refill mascara, remember to thoroughly clean the wand before inserting it into the refill bottle.
|Ingredients: Isododecane, Polyethylene, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Water, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ceresin, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Swiftlet Nest Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate|
Awesome & doesnt flake
Actually. I havent used the refill yet, only the original mascara purchase that includes the wand. However, since refill has been sold out &, because I knew I was loving the mascara, I bought a refill, when it became available again! Ive had cataract & glaucoma surgeries in each eye, along with ongoing eye issues; so, I need a mascara thats sensitive & not going to flake. This is awesome & I LOVE the wand, as I dont seem to bump or accidentally brush my eye with it, like I often did with regular bristled wands! I deducted 1 star, since it is a bit difficult to remove vs other mascaras. However, I use a little squalene oil with a cotton pad & it does take care of fully removing. Though I wish it removed a tad easier, thats probably the reason it doesnt flake, like other mascaras!angioace, OHWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about The Beauty Spy upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Lynn Murphy