Nellie's All-Natural Oxygen Brightener
Overview & Details
Don't trust your clothes to just anybody. Let Nellie show you the way to a natural clean. Made with all-natural ingredients and without phosphates, chlorine, color or fragrance, this oxygen brightener helps whiten and brighten clothes and even doubles as a household stain remover.
What You Get
- 2 lb. tin Nellie's Oxygen Brightener
- 1.764 lb. bag Nellie's Oxygen Brightener
Good to Know
- Do not use on wool, silk, leather, jewelry, paint or wood.
- Do not mix with chlorine, ammonia or any other chemicals.
- Keep away from eyes and face.
- When using as an all-purpose stain remover, always pre-test a small area prior to use.
- Once mixed with water, do not store in an airtight container; dispose of unused solution.
- Releases a boost of oxygen for bleaching and whitening
- Strong enough to remove stains
Made with natural cleaning ingredients including sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, sodium sulfate and primary linear alcohol ethoxylate
- Gentle on skin
- Dilute with water to create an all-purpose stain remover
- For pesky stains, spray directly on fabric before laundering
- Helps remove stains and discolorations around the house, from carpets to kitchen counters
1.764 lb. bag contains approx. 32 tablespoons of brightener
- Use 1 tablespoon per load or more if needed
- Free of phosphates, chlorine, color, fragrances and fillers
- Not tested on animals
- Refillable tin container
Made in Canada
I am so in love with product. This is my second time ordering it.Weizel, OH
I love it. I will buy more. I love that I do not use smell...love itCAROS9, CA
I have purchased this product for the second time. It really works and you can see the difference in your wash. If I still see a stain after washing I don't dry the item and some how when it air dries the stains magical disappear. I was shocked to see it happen and delighted with the result.Jrobo, NY
This is wonderful!robin59, PA
Love Nellies Oxygen Brightener. It gets our clothes cleaner than the supermarket brand. Even my husband noticed...you cant imagine how extraordinary that is!WendyMaine, SC