Nellie's 300-Load Laundry Soda with POW Powder
Let the power of enzymes improve your cleaning results with Nellie's laundry soda. Enzymes can be used instead of chlorine bleach for removing certain stains on cloth. They have specific cleaning action and also work at very low temperatures.
What You Get
- Nellie's Laundry Soda with POW Powder - 300-load bucket
Good to Know
- Use 1 tablespoon of Nellie's Laundry Soda with POW Powder per regular-size load.
- This package will wash approx. 300 loads. (The average American family washes approximately 300 loads of laundry a year.)
- Wash per instructions on garment label.
- Always test on garments that may fade or bleed.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Enzymes are used in detergents to increase cleaning ability
- Enzymes can be used instead of chlorine bleach for removing certain stains on cloth
- Enzymes are biotechnology-based cleaning agents
- Enzymes work at very low temperatures
- As a result of the combined effect of cleaners and enzymes, hard-to-remove stains can be removed from fibers
- Leaping Bunny certified
- Rinses clean