Naturalizer Marianne Slip-On Sneaker
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Game changers. Unexpected textures and colors make this luxe sneaker the most versatile game in town.
- Casual sport style, Rount toe, Slip-on fit, Elastic goring side panels, Luxe sneaker
- Leather, suede, fabric, velvet, corduroy or fabric/leather upper with smooth lining
- Non-slip outsole for stability with approx.1" platform
- N5 Contour technology
- Made in China
- The shoe heel height is measured from the back of the heel to the bottom of the heel plate.
- Unless specified in the description, "leather" can refer to a variety of skins, including, but not limited to, cowhide, pigskin and lambskin.
- Avoid wearing your suede leather item in rain or in very wet conditions.
- If your suede product gets wet, simply blot it dry with a clean towel of similar color.
- Any bright- or deep-colored suede item could transfer its color to other items.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Since 1927, Naturalizer has been inspiring women around the world to live their lives and love their shoes. Their holistic approach to designing fashionable footwear begins with an exclusive N5 comfort system — five essential features that provide all-day comfort: extra cushioning, breathable linings, balance with every step, flexible soles and lightweight materials. With superlative comfort, trend-right details and timeless colors, it’s easy to see why Naturalizer shoes are a beautiful fit for work, play and every day.
Remind me about upcoming Naturalizer shows.