Nassif MD Hydro-Screen Hydrating Serum
Overview & Details
How advanced is your skincare routine? Up your beauty advantages with this serum that was formulated by top chemists to yield optimal results. Lightweight and moisturizing, it absorbs quickly to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin looking fresher and more youthful. Take your skincare to the next level, and see the gorgeous results it brings.
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. Hydro-Screen Hydrating Serum
Good to Know
- Avoid the eye area.
- Formulated by top cosmetic chemists to yield optimal beauty results
- Helps optimize skin's natural moisture
- Addresses the look of dry and aging skin
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Creates a soft, supple and youthful look
- Leaves skin looking smooth
- Gives skin a glowing, fresher appearance
- Not greasy or oily
- Dries to a soft matte finish
- Can be used on face, neck, chest, hands and feet
- Absorbs completely in 3 to 5 minutes
- Great primer for makeup
- Great for men and women
Formulated with a thin molecular film containing glycoceramides and sphinggolipids
- Contains ceramide-3, hyaluronic acid spheres and retinol
- A little amount goes a long way
- Product supply should last approx. 90 days
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Tocopherol, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Retinol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Bakuchiol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Tocotrienols (Tocomin), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycosphingolipids, Ceramide NP.|
Just received it and feels like silk on my skin. A little bit goes a long way. I mixed one tiny drop with my foundation before applying, and went on more evenly and still stayed on all day.1sister1, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I like it.
I burned my cheek really bad when my curing iron fell out of my hand 2 days before I received the hydrating serum. After using the serum the burn was completely gone by the second day of use.I think this indicates the excellent properties this product has.ACUTECH, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Great product ...
The best serum I have ever used....sotopepe, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
I have been using this twice a day for over 5 weeks and my skin feels very hydrated. I really like the fact that it absorbs quickly and dries to a matte finish. Glad I opted for auto-ship.Irish1951, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love this on my face.. a little goes a long way. I will reorder. Please formulate some day creamKemmie25, TNWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful