Nassif MD™ 3HA Mist Hydrating Spray - 4 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
This mist can be used under makeup as a primer and as a skin refresher throughout the day.
What You Get
- 4 fl. oz. 3HA Mist Hydrating Spray
What It Does
- Contains 3 different molecular weight HAs; the lowest weight HA is easily absorbed onto lower layers of the epidermis to help optimize hydration
- Contains double patented CM glucan, the single molecule that Dr. Nassif has been using to help soothe the skin and optimize its moisture levels
- Has been shown to temporarily decrease the look of: skin puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps deliver intense and lasting hydration
Contains Reversalys 30, which in a small pilot study was shown to temporarily decrease the look of: skin puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles.
In a small pilot study using CM Glucan complex 2x a day for 1 month, participants showed an improvement in the look of crow's feet.
Consumer Perception Survey
In a small consumer perception survey, after one application of 3HA Mist Hydrating Spray, participants reported:
- 82% agreed skin felt hydrated without feeling heavy or oily
- 82% agreed they liked the feel on their skin
- 88% agreed they would use it as a refreshing mister after working out
- 88% agreed they would use it as a refreshing mister at the beach, pool or during summertime
How to Use
- Close eyes and spray on face and neck as desired.
- May be used over and under make up and throughout the day to refresh skin.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Betaine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Carrageenan, Jania Rubens Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polysorbate 20, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium
Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Allantoin, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
I love this spray.......... it is very hydrating & it smells nice too. The products I've tried from Dr Nassifs line are all so far so good!APRFLS53, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Feels great as a primer. Not weighted or oily like some serums and creams.TracyLynn2678, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful