Nakomi Nail Buffer and Shine Nail Care Kit
Celeste Louise Schiffner
Tired of looking at chipped polish on your nails? Or perhaps you just prefer a natural shine like Celeste Louise Schiffner, inventor of the Nakomi Nail Buffing System. Intimidated by powered nail buffers, she continued with the manual process of buffing her nails to a beautiful shine until she created the Nakomi. It’s fast and easy, creating an all-natural and all-gorgeous way to show off your nails.
Overview & Details
Keep your nails looking in tip-top shape with this lightweight, easy-to-use kit. Perfect for home use, rollers gently buff nails and then shine them in seconds so you can get the manicured look you crave anytime. It's nail care, made more convenient.
What You Get
- Base unit
- 2 Buffer rollers
- Shine roller
Good to Know
- Use only as directed in the product instruction for use.
- Each head is recommended for one person only. For hygienic purposes, the head should not be shared with others.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
- If you have any skin conditions or other medical issues, please consult with your physician prior to use.
- Keep away from children.
- Designed to polish your natural nails and make them shine
- Gives you a clear polished look without polish or chemicals
- Rotates 360 degrees while gently buffing nails
- Shines nails in seconds
- Creates a smooth manicure
- Convenient way to keep up with manicures at home
- Also great for pedicures
- Lightweight and portable
- Smooth ridges from nails
- Buffs nails to a high shine
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Made in China
I have an auto immune disease & one of the side effects are ridges on my fingernails. I have a manicure kit I bought from HSN but the buffing is manual. This battery powered unit does a much better job and it is a lot faster.The ridges seem a little less prominent & that seems to be preventing splitting in those spots.My nails actually look like I have on clear nail polish.Two things I would like to see:1. ability to buy additional buffers2. a larger case; it holds the buffer itself but there is no room for the buffers (except for the buffer that you would place on the unit)A great nail buffer - I highly recommend this.pag63, NYWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Great little product !!!
I have had two other ones....this one is the very best. It's easy to hold, works instantly, does a wonderful job. LOVE IT.gibbet2, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Like the results, however need replacement buffers available.kimterry, MIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
The kit is well made & works. Only problem no replacement rollers available. My bad should have checked before ordering.mychirpy, KSWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
NAOMI NAIL FILE AND BUFFER
I do like the product. Where are the refills? I haven't even heard mention on air and nothing mentioned in the brochure that came with the product? Also, how can sanitize the rollers that came with the kit? Highly disappointed.rourke1of4, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful