Mystic Silicone Makeup Sponge
Overview & Details
What It Is
100% silicone makeup sponge
What You Get
- Silicone makeup sponge
What It Does
- Non-porous, so your liquid and cream makeup won't absorb into the tool and you can waste less product
- Helps makeup glide easily over skin for an even application
- Shape allows you to easily reach small areas on the face for a more evenly blended makeup application
- Pointed tip can navigate the small corners near your eyes and nose
- Easy to clean - wipe off product and wash with soap and water
How to Use
- Apply a drop of your cream or liquid foundation to your sponge, then tap repeatedly to blend the formula onto your skin.
- Repeat to build coverage as needed.
Made in China
Used this to apply concealer and foundation. It allowed me to save product that would be otherwise be absorbed by the beauty blender (which is used next to actually blend product) saving $$$!Tamm1e09160421, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
could not figure out how to use..it kept wiping makeup offmooshie45, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Not as good as it sounds
Unfortunately I do not find this sponge to be as I expected. My makeup is blotchy and I just have to keep applying and keep applying. Uses way too much makeup. I gave it 2 stars just because I do use it to apply makeup under my eyes.ltldeb, TN
waste of money
The only thing that this "sponhe" doe is move your makeup around, smears it over, doesn't blend anything at all, you better use your fingers to apply and blend foundation instead of spending money on thisMonalisakisses, TX
Product does not blend well it just smears product around. I should have purchased the real version.heathutson, MI
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about The Beauty Spy upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Lynn Murphy