MukikiM Rock and Roll it Play-by-Color Drum Kit
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Most of us have envisioned ourselves as rock stars at some point. This play-by-color drum set makes it easy to learn how to play the drums, teaching music theory without having to know how to read music. Powered by USB power cord or batteries, the headphones allow for drum playing day or night without disturbing others. It also rolls up for travel so you can rock out anytime and anywhere you want.
What You Get
- Set of 2 foot pedals
- Set of 2 drum sticks
- USB power cord
- 3.5mm audio cord
- Play-by-color song book
Good to Know
- Contains small parts.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Due to the soft silicone that the drum is made of, there are times when compound sounds are produced due to cross-feedback or vibrations registering on adjacent pads. This is normal for such devices and does not indicate a faulty or malfunctioning product.
- Headphones or an external speaker are required to hear the drum.
|Ages:||6 and up|
|Measurements:||Approx. 15"L x 11"W x 1"H|
|Material Composition:||Silicone and plastic|
|Care:||Wipe clean as needed|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Color coded drum pad & foot pedals
- Easy to learn, play-by-color song booklet
- Multiple drum tones
- Professional demo songs
- Numerous instrumental tracks
- Record & playback
- Audio In/Out with auxiliary capabilities (headphones or external speaker required for use)
- Connects to MP3 players
- Realistic sounds
Powered by USB or batteries
- Power saving mode activates when not in use
- Take it with you and play anywhere
Disappointment in a Box
This didnt work at all! If you plugged the earphones in it would crackle and pop like it was not getting a good connection. I had a highly disappointed little boy!twinnsnynn, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
these are not what they were advertised
not what the company advertisedMaxKelley, ARWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful
The headphones are junk! The outer cushioned part comes off very easy but is very hard and time consuming to get back on!!! There were other problems with the drum pad. It was damaged by the side of the control box! Just not worth the money. Had to let C/S know and they are sending a shipping label!Sharon517, WIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful