Mr. Big Curling Iron Deluxe 1.25"
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long barrel curling iron designed for long hair.
What You Get
- Deluxe curling iron
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Extra long, approx. 8"L styling surface (total barrel approx. 9.5" long) and approx. 1.25" diameter barrel
- Triple-plated ceramic coated barrel
- 6 different temperature settings (180 to 430 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 360 degree swivel and extra long cord (approx. 9' long)
- Auto shut-off
How to Use
- Start by sectioning the hair into strands of not more than 1/2-inch thick and 2 inches wide.
- Open the clamp, take one section of hair at a time and place the end over the barrel.
- Then close the clamp, making sure that the ends extend just a bit beyond the clamp.
- Keep the section of hair taut as you wind it around the hot barrel by turning the handle with one hand.
- Wind the curl toward the scalp as far as you wish to go without touching scalp with the hot barrel.
- Note: When using this curling iron, keep your hand away from the end of the handle to avoid blocking the swivel action of the cord.
- Hold the curl in place for up to 20 seconds for tight curls or if hair is hard to curl. Hold for less time if hair is easy to curl, or if you want loose curls or just waves.
Good to Know
- When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using Keep away from water.
- DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electric parts are electrically live even when the switch is off.
- To reduce electrical shock risk:
- Always "unplug it" immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into the water or other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water, "unplug it" immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, or injury to persons:
- Do not leave appliance unattended while it is operating or is plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into the water.
- Take appliance to the nearest service facility for examination and repair or mechanical adjustment.
- Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
- Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
- Never use while drowsy or while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- Do not operate where oxygen is being administered.
- This curling iron and clamp are hot when in use.
- To avoid burn hazard, do not let eyes and bare skin touch heated surfaces.
- Do not place the heated unit directly on any surface while it is hot or still plugged in; use the safety stand provided.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
Made in China
Mr big 1.25 curling iron
Way to heavy top part of iron. The handle is too narrow and slippery to hold. Burn hazard. My friend purchased same iron and returned difficult to keep hold while using it. Great if someone else doing your hair. loved the multiple heat selection temperatures. Seems like well made except for lack of grip on handleAgapita, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful