Moss Mountain Farm 4-piece Sunpatiens Mixed Collection
Overview & Details
Looking for color that packs a punch? This collection has you covered. With four varieties, this assortment of Sunpatiens will deliver nonstop color to your landscape from spring until frost. They thrive in heat, humidity, rain and shine and will perform exceptionally well when planted outdoors. Beautiful planted in the ground, potted in patio containers or placed in hanging baskets, these flowers are one way that you just can't go wrong!
What You Get
- 4 Potted Sunpatiens plants
- Planting guide
- Manufacturer's 45-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- Plants are growing at the time of shipment. Please plant them as soon as possible upon receiving.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Plant Form:||Potted live Sunpatiens, each planted in a square 3" pot|
|Common Plant Name:||Sunpatiens|
|Variety:||"Wowza," "The Ultimate," "Wild Child" and "Starstruck"|
|Height at Maturity:||14" to 32"|
|Spread at Maturity:||Varies by variety from 8" to 36"|
|Sun/Shade Requirements:||Full sun to part sun|
|Watering Requirements:||Requires at least 1" of rainfall (or equivalent watering) per week|
|Planting Space Distance:||Varies by variety from 8" to 24"|
|Bloom Period:||Spring through frost|
- Produces blossoms nonstop from spring until frost
- Makes a great annual for planting in hanging baskets
- Performs exceptionally well outdoors and adds a punch of color to your landscape
- "Starstruck" variety boasts bright white blooms. Its pointy leaves remain dark green in color throughout the season.
- "Wowza" variety features bold, shell-pink round flowers with white overtones at the ends of the stems. These plants bloom from mid-spring until early fall. Its pointy leaves remain dark green throughout the season.
- "The Ultimate" variety has a lovely lilac color and blooms on a tight, dark green mound.
- "Wild Child" variety features an intensely magenta-hued flower that really pops against its dark green leaves. It's perfect for adding a punch of color in the landscape or in containers.
- Thrives in heat, humidity, rain and shine
- Easy to grow
- Before planting, water pots well.
- Work the soil 12" deep into a good loose condition. In the hole, incorporate a mixture of good garden soil and compost. The soil line of the pot should match your soil line. Work the soil around the roots as you cover the plant. Be sure to pack the soil well. Water well at the time of planting.
- Water every 3 to 4 days for the first 2 weeks and then at least an inch of moisture a week.
- Apply fertilizer around the plant 2 weeks after planting.
- We recommend putting a little mulch around the base of the plants.
- Sunpatiens bloom best in full sun to part sun but will tolerate of some shade.
- If you cannot plant immediately after receiving these plants, leave them in their pots and place them in a cool, shady location.
- Water at fairly long intervals in dry weather. Plants will require more watering if in hanging baskets and containers.
- Additional fertilizer should be added throughout the blooming season to keep plant healthy.
Flowers arrived with small blooms. It is almost end of July and they have spread out nicely and are full of blooms. Will be back for more next year. Thank you hsngerbear, OH
I HAVE HAD SUN PATIENS FROM ANOTHER SOURCE AND THEY WERE NOT NEARLY AS LUSH AND BIG AS THESE.YOU WILL LOVE THEM.CHRISTALMONIQUE, MI
I am not paying for this order by know means could you call these plants what a joke!! It think u have just lost a customer!! There is nothing to returnxxxxChopper2014, FL